Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just Joined - TTC Pink

I am 35 and DH is almost 38. We have three boys. DH and I are both fertility-challenged and the month we were told that IVF was probably our only option, we got a BFP (actually just a few days after the doctor gave us the news). We did everything short of fertility treatments for our first, which at 5 MONTHS, we found out was our FIRST and SECOND. Talk about shock. We made it to 37w and had healthy twins boys that were almost 7lbs each. They were followed by a surprise third boy 23 months later. With three under three, I finished law school and passed the bar. The twins are now almost 5 and the "baby" is now almost 3. After a surprise BFP that turned into a chemical last month, we have decided to actively TTC again and want to maximize our pink chances while keeping in mind that we may be challenged to begin with. Appreciate any info anyone has. Still pretty new to the research.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

timeframe for TTC girl

Hello.
    I'm 34.5 and have just begun TTC for the first time. It looks like there is so much to learn about TTC pink! Like krickyk26 I'd concerned about maximizing pink chances but recognizing that getting pregnant may be challenging enough.
    I know it could take awhile to conceive (if I'm lucky enough to). I see from the TTC pink posts that people recommend things to reduce sperm count and wonder if that makes it take a lot longer to get pregnant?
    I'm also going to try to decrease sodium/potassium/caffeine/red meat and maybe take calcium/magnesium in addition to folic acid. Does it take several months before the dietary changes affect pH?
    Other things I read about, like using Sylk and Rephresh, seem like they would take effect right away.
    I'd appreciate hearing from people about their experiences.