Thread: Hi there,

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there,

Hi everyone,

I'm Tasha stay at home mum to three beautiful girls and wife to my incredibly amazing DH Rob.

Two weeks ago I had a late miscarriage at 19 weeks, and gave birth to my wee angel Robert. I am still devastated and still have no ideas as to why this happened. I have now how ever come to terms with it and am wanting to get ready to try again, and would love to TTC another little boy.

I did nothing in particular to get pregnant with a boy last time, so I'm hoping with swaying it will happen again.

Hoping to get some great advice and support from you all
    Tasha (me) lauren (13) Keira (12) Lily (5) Robert (Aug 13)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very sorry for your loss :-( there's a lot of info in here to prepare your sway. Fx you get your little boy, sending you all my blue dust, good luck!
    Mom to &
    with boy #3, trying to accept the fact I'll never have a daughter
    English is not my language

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Im so very sorry for your loss, I cant even begin to imagine what that would be like.
    I personally don't believe in swaying only because I swayed and it failed, Im a big believer of whats meant to be will be, but in saying that there's heaps & heaps of information here on swaying, absorb it all in and give it your best shot, because Im glad I did sway, that way I know I did everything possible with no regrets.

Goodluck with your boy!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh, I am so sorry.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry. Did you do any genetic testing to find out why you lost him? There was likely some genetic reason that is like lightning striking. It shouldn't happen to you again.

It's not very supportive to say you don't believe in swaying.Just because it doesn't work for one doesn't mean it cannot work for you. Don't let negative people projecting their life on you get you down.

We have an entire site dedicated to Gender Selection either through swaying or HT. Swaying is a science. It is very difficult to compare sways because we are all different. All you can do is create an attempt out of what we do know- what we know through scientific data can sway gender.

Good luck to you and I hope your son sends you a brother!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I am so sorry. Did you do any genetic testing to find out why you lost him? There was likely some genetic reason that is like lightning striking. It shouldn't happen to you again.

It's not very supportive to say you don't believe in swaying.Just because it doesn't work for one doesn't mean it cannot work for you. Don't let negative people projecting their life on you get you down.

We have an entire site dedicated to Gender Selection either through swaying or HT. Swaying is a science. It is very difficult to compare sways because we are all different. All you can do is create an attempt out of what we do know- what we know through scientific data can sway gender.

Good luck to you and I hope your son sends you a brother!
    I don't think its very nice of you to call me negative when you don't know me at all, I simply expressed my feelings towards swaying because it didn't work for ME & I did clearly state there's plenty of information on this site on swaying and that I had no regrets doing it.

Sorry Daydreamer, some people don't like when you express ones feelings, I hope I didn't put you off in any way because it wasn't intentional.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site Daydreamer, sorry its under such sad circumstances It will be great to help you along the way to hopefully ading a precious little boy to your family, if you ned any help just ask and maybe say hello in the blue chat thread as the current blue swayers plus us oldies pop in there often to offer advice on what is currently having the best success!! Best of luck xxxx

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the welcome

I know that gender swaying is not 100% guaranteed, but it will be great to try, and if we end up with another girl she will be loved just as much

I think just after being told we were having a boy after three girls and told everything looks fine, and then to loose him 48 hours later was just heartbreaking. I mean it would still have been just as tough if it was a girl too, but we were hoping for a boy and to be put on such a high it was just fiurther to come back down

But I look forward to being a part of gender dreaming Oh, and I didn't even realise when I made my user name, my last name is Day lol.
    Tasha (me) lauren (13) Keira (12) Lily (5) Robert (Aug 13)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and I am so sorry to hear about your little boy. Goodluck for your swaying journey and falling pregnant and I hope it is a little boy that you get to keep
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling