Thread: Hello from UK

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Hello from UK

Well - here I am introducing myself. I have two amazing boys aged 5 and 7 and the time has come to think seriously about a 3rd child. We desperately want a daughter to complete our family and if we are to have another baby we want to do all we can to ensure this....an emotive subject I realise this. So, this is the beginning of the journey....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Welcome to the start of the journey, good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! There are loads of UK ladies on here. Lots swaying pink.
    Don't want to put a dampener on your plans, but if you are considering having a third, make sure you have a really good long think about the reasons. I.e. do you desperately want 3 children or do you desperately want a daughter.
    I desperately wanted a daughter and did a very well researched sway, spent hundreds on all sorts of swaying potions/digital ph monitors etc. But here I am pregnant with my third boy.
    Have been very down feeling like I am carrying a child no-one really wants.
    If you are totally happy with getting a third boy then go for it, you may very well get your girl. But don't be silly like me and go into it just wanting a daughter because t doesn't always turn out that way.
    Best of luck with your decisions! X
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and Welcome!

All the very best with ttc a little wee lady!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!

I'm new on here too. I've never used forums before so I'm finding navigating around and getting info a little difficult! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. So nice to know there are other UK people on here.

I'm trying to find information about what I should be taking for a girl sway. I'm currently breastfeeding and not planning on stopping so I'd like to know what supplements would be good and what to avoid. Also, what should my DH be taking? We are in our late 30's.

Any help, gratefully received. :-)