Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there are a few of us heading to SART in the coming months so we should be able to give you some good advice.
    I have 3 boys also and keen to add some pink to the mix
    (7) (5) (2)

hoping for a beautiful in 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eliz are you doing a planned freeze?
    What failed with the first cycle if you dont mind me asking ?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my first cycle i got 4 embryos to hatching blast for pgd testing. 2 abnormal boys and 2 healthy boys. so no transfer.

my first cycle i traveled with my husband and 3 sons - but this time I am on my own. i have had to stimm for longer this time and i just don't want to be away from my kids and work for an extra week so this cycle will be a freeze all. if i get a healthy girl i will fly back for a transfer.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ronahehabi View Post
    So sorry for you that you had m/c. I really feel for you.

HRC sounds great but we could only afford to go the once, whereas, Thailand we could afford to go a couple of times. So unsure what to do re: costs and success rates.

Hope you get your little girl.

I'm in Sydney, where are you?

Thanks.

I'm also in Sydney. I'll be looking forward to what people say about SART also. HRC is not that much more for the cycle its all the extras that add up.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliz View Post
    my first cycle i got 4 embryos to hatching blast for pgd testing. 2 abnormal boys and 2 healthy boys. so no transfer.

my first cycle i traveled with my husband and 3 sons - but this time I am on my own. i have had to stimm for longer this time and i just don't want to be away from my kids and work for an extra week so this cycle will be a freeze all. if i get a healthy girl i will fly back for a transfer.
    Well i have everything crossed for you to get a healthy XX in the mix this time , did you change protocol/ med doses this time ?
    Im doing a planned freeze also !!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you. I hope you get your xx too! they upped my gonal f this time. last cycle i was on 150 - this time 250 - which got me 2 extra follicles. fingers crossed! so hard to be away from my beautiful boys for so long.

will this be your first try? did the doctors tell you how many try's would be reasonable? and also wondering about your planned freeze - why did you choose that path?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my first try and the Dr has put me on 150 also , im 32 and my pretesting was good ,im also on the Antagonist protocol and i am almost finished 21 days on the pill
    What is your age if you dont mind me asking , and your pretesting/protocol ect
    I did choose to do a planned freeze because of only having to leave the kids 5 days ,and also because i just felt i would do better with a FET , just a gut instinct !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am older than you - 39. my pretesting was fine too. everything appears to be ok and my results are good for my age. so now i just need some good luck! It is hard to leave young kids for any length of time isn't it - and its always worth coming back if you know you have the xx on ice.

I would love to hear how you go. wishing you much luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You too, im sending lots of healthy XX thoughts your way , make sure you let us know how you get on this time round , when will you get the results ? Did you have your DH on the olive leaf/vit c combo for more XX ?
    And yes its so hard knowing im leaving the kids , but they are excited to be home alone with Grandma AKA SPOILT they keep asking us if we are leaving yet hahahaha
    Last edited by 4BOYS; October 31st, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no olive leaf extract or vit c. Is your hubby on it? wish i had heard of this before! it wouldn't help us now though as we are using frozen sperm for this cycle - and have two more vials left if I need them...hope it works for you.

I will know the testing results by the end of next week - will let you know how I go. Will you keep me updated too. Its nice to chat to someone else on the same journey!

Off to the airport now - cant wait to get home and see my boys xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast