Thread: Hello everyone

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Hello everyone

I'm the happily married mum of three boys. I'm super into music, tattoos and movies in my downtime (whatever that is. lol). I have Crohn's Disease and Hypothyroidism so this will be quite the adventure to add to our family. My three sons are from previous relationships but I found the man of my dreams who has swooped in and become the most awesome husband and dad to these boys.

I had the Essure procedure done in 2008 after the birth of my third son. I had a lot of bad things that built up to me thinking that would be an even remotely good idea. So now, we are getting things together for the reversal surgery. And we are dreaming of baby girls to add to the chaos. Not just one per "womb occupancy". Oh, not even. We are dreaming of twin girls, hopefully fraternal twin girls at that! That is my dream.

So that brings me to joining your awesome little community here. I am wanting to learn it all. I'm planner by nature so I have a "Binder for Babies" that I've been working on. I'm compiling everything and anything that may help. I'm learning about charting and all that. (I've never tried to conceive it's just happened. lol) But now I'm older and I'm going big.

Now that I've bored you to tears. I will just say Hello and feel free to throw advice at me. lol
    Life's No Good If You Don't Love It.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Welcome. I would look into IVF/PGD(HT) before doing the reversal. If you can afford it, you can try for twin girls tgat way and be guaranteed gender!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Thanks Teachermommy thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! you will definitely find lots of useful info on here and lots of support :-)

I share the same dream as you, im longing for my girls :-) Ive had 2 failed cycles and have picked myself up again (aswell as finding more money) to cycle a third time to go after them girls once more. Wishing you lots of luck in your journey x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll be a fun addition to our bunch! Welcome!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The surgery is 7,500. Compared to the 12,000 up for IVF and the invasive dr appointments, I don't think I could it. I don't even like colonoscopies (I have Crohn's so they are quite often). Plus, I'm leaning more towards the herbal route. As much as I would love to have girls and I'm going to at least try for them, I've raised 3 boys I don't think it would kill me if I had more. lol. I just figured that it was worth the try to have a daughter or two. I'm one of those obsessive planners, so this way I get my planning fix. lol
    Life's No Good If You Don't Love It.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

being an obsessive planner is def. a quality affiliated with makin' little dudes and I have an essay about that here! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! You might need to scale back the binder for a girl Lol. I hope you find what you need for a daughter or two! It's a fun, informative site.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!