Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome, I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling. I hope it all works out happily for you.
    Thanx for support

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Houseofblue View Post
    Emma, check out this message board about all things surrogacy: All Things Surrogacy - BabyCenter

I'm sure the ladies there can help put your mind at ease!!
    thanx for useful inf

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Houseofblue View Post
    Hi Emma, big hugs!!! I'm sorry your adoption fell through. Something similar happened to a friend of mine but with a happy ending...she applied to adopt a little baby boy who had yet to be born and was very excited (she had gone through many miscarriages, more than 10, and was unable to carry a child). While waiting for the child to be born, she found out she was pregnant...didn't think much of it because she always miscarried....except she didn't!! Halfway through her pregnancy, the birth mom of the baby she was going to adopt changed her mind and my friend was devastated. But...my friend was halfway through her own pregnancy too and found out she was having a boy, she was going to be getting her little boy anyway. Sometimes bad things happen but great things happen afterwards...hang in there!
    Maybe you should post on the adoption board or infertility board, they may know more about surrogacy and all that it entails. Good luck!
    thank you very much!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can also check here is you are considering surrogacy as an option ********* - Center for Reproductive Medicine I saw they provide such services and it seems to me the prices are acceptable.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so much!
    i think it's great clinic and the conditions and prices are also affordable.need some time to think over.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it is very important step and you should see all pros and cons of this deal. Think everything over. Probably, I wasn't in the program of surrogacy (was in ED program) but if you have questions concerning the clinic itself I'll be glad to help you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, dear Emma. First of all, I'm really sorry about your situation. I want to say, that everyone is choosing his own way to the dream. Your friend tried surrogacy and succeed, you tried adoption and did not succeed, but it doesn't mean that your choice was wrong, it means only that your way to your dream will be a little bit longer than hers. Don't feel guilty, don't think you're stupid. If you have already decided for yourself that you are ready for surrogacy, don't change your mind, move on and everything will be ok. By the way, my best friend was on the surrogacy program in Ukraine and succeed. So, it is rather good variant

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank youall for support and understanding.
    didn't write for long...was so busy with alll this preparation...
    if to be short i decided to use surrogacy program.
    and now my surrrogate mother is pregnant for 1 omth already...i'm sohappy!can't describe emotions and feelings!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi, emma!!!! it is so great! my congratulations for you!!! it is great news! did you use service of the clinic or found your surrogate by yourslf?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw that's amazing news Emma, good things come to those who wait!! you may have missed out on the adoption but this child has been sent to you for a reason. Enjoy the surrogacy and you'll be soon be holding your little angel also x x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast