Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

i'm new here and i'm in despair!

Hi everybody!!!
    Im new to this board and I want to share my story.
    Im in despair now!
    I dont have children at all and most of all I strived for is becoming a mother. I want to feel what is it to be a mother, to have child, take care of him and know that somebody in this world needs you very much. I guess its pleasant feeling
    I wanted to adopt a child. Im from Germany and wanted to adopt a child from Russia. Due to my problems with health I cant carry out a child myself so the only two options for me are adoption or surrogacy. I was totally against the surrogacy so I decided to adopt. I was in queu for 3 yearsI gathered all the documentsI even can show you the photo ofmy boy.
    here is his photo ion official site Детальная страница ребенка - Усыновление в оссии
    And what now? the forbidden foreigners to adopt their children and the three years of torture ended with no result.
    Im in despair!
    My friend also had problems with health and she took part in surrogacy program in one clinic. She said that Im stupid and should try also this program but I didnt want tobut now I think she was right then. Her baby is more than a year now and I have nothing.
    So now I also want to try this clinic. She says that it nice. Now Im waiting for arranging the date of arriving

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Emma, big hugs!!! I'm sorry your adoption fell through. Something similar happened to a friend of mine but with a happy ending...she applied to adopt a little baby boy who had yet to be born and was very excited (she had gone through many miscarriages, more than 10, and was unable to carry a child). While waiting for the child to be born, she found out she was pregnant...didn't think much of it because she always miscarried....except she didn't!! Halfway through her pregnancy, the birth mom of the baby she was going to adopt changed her mind and my friend was devastated. But...my friend was halfway through her own pregnancy too and found out she was having a boy, she was going to be getting her little boy anyway. Sometimes bad things happen but great things happen afterwards...hang in there!
    Maybe you should post on the adoption board or infertility board, they may know more about surrogacy and all that it entails. Good luck!
    Mommy to

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emma, check out this message board about all things surrogacy: All Things Surrogacy - BabyCenter

I'm sure the ladies there can help put your mind at ease!!
    Mommy to

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surrogacy is a great option!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling. I hope it all works out happily for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Houseofblue View Post
    Hi Emma, big hugs!!! I'm sorry your adoption fell through. Something similar happened to a friend of mine but with a happy ending...she applied to adopt a little baby boy who had yet to be born and was very excited (she had gone through many miscarriages, more than 10, and was unable to carry a child). While waiting for the child to be born, she found out she was pregnant...didn't think much of it because she always miscarried....except she didn't!! Halfway through her pregnancy, the birth mom of the baby she was going to adopt changed her mind and my friend was devastated. But...my friend was halfway through her own pregnancy too and found out she was having a boy, she was going to be getting her little boy anyway. Sometimes bad things happen but great things happen afterwards...hang in there!
    Maybe you should post on the adoption board or infertility board, they may know more about surrogacy and all that it entails. Good luck!
    such a story with happy end!!!wish i also could have happy end...
    i'm in another situation. i can't carry bcz doctors forbid me to get pregnant...my organism just will not cope with the pregnancy and i can die...
    but maybe happy end will be when i use the surrogacy as an option.
    my friend used and now she has her little angel...
    she suggested me to do it together but i was against.. now i regreti didn't listen to her.

thax for the information given

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome, I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling. I hope it all works out happily for you.
    thank you so much!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    now i also think so!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    thanx for support!i also hope

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    now i also concider it as an option!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast