Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A little late with the intro! Here I am.

Hi everybody. I am fairly new here, stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago after googling "gender disappointment". I am a mom to two of the most beautiful boys who have lightened my heart in ways I never imagined. I love my 2 boys, but I still want just ONE girl. Like ALL other women, I long for a daughter, that female bond that I know is a lifelong friendship like no other. So here I am. I am beyond thankful for the administrators of this site, who I believe are Atomic and Nuthingbutpink. The knowledge found here is so helpful as we decide how we should TTC our next baby. Beyond that, I am grateful to connect with others who feel the same grief I do. Glad to meet you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! You really have found the best site! So welcoming and supportive and the admin ladies sure are amazing!!

Are you planning on trying to sway for a daughter?

Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am new to the group as well. My name is Rita. I have two boys and yearn for a little girl. I am currently in the beginning of of the IVF PGD cycle. I am taking birth control pills and start my injections on 4/22 and transfer on 5/11. We are very excited.

I was trying to find a group that I could join, but I don't know which one is the best nor could I figure out how to join it example: which icon to hit or once I post in the group does that make me a member. So many questions.... sorry about that

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Welcome!! You really have found the best site! So welcoming and supportive and the admin ladies sure are amazing!!

Are you planning on trying to sway for a daughter?

We are in the very early stages of decisions. My DS#2 is only 5 months old so we would TTC in 2015. I am really nervous at this point to attempt a sway. I always wanted 3 kids but there hubby only really wanted 2 so this is our last shot, and he is very hesitant. I have started looking into HT. Can't actually believe I am even considering these options..I always thought I would just have a little baby girl. Anyways, we have time to think about all of this. And this forum really helps me work through it all.

Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rita11553 View Post
    Hi, I am new to the group as well. My name is Rita. I have two boys and yearn for a little girl. I am currently in the beginning of of the IVF PGD cycle. I am taking birth control pills and start my injections on 4/22 and transfer on 5/11. We are very excited.

I was trying to find a group that I could join, but I don't know which one is the best nor could I figure out how to join it example: which icon to hit or once I post in the group does that make me a member. So many questions.... sorry about that
    Exciting time for you! Wish you all the best. Keep us updated. Do you mind if I ask what clinic you are cycling at?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take your time when considering. We thought it was a little taboo at first too. But, the technology is there to help families in that exact situation why not? You don't have to tell anyone if you choose not to. We decided to keep it just between one another. We both want a little girl and this was the most for sure way to get one. The testing in NY for gender and chromosomes abnormality was about $5,000 (out of pocket) and the IVF and meds was covered by our insurance; so it was worth the expense for us. Don't get me wrong the shots and the morning appointments to check how you are responding to the drugs is a lot. Just weight your options and talk ---> communication is important. There are videos on youTube where families who have done it share their experience. There are two videos we looked at if you search: 1- Dallas Gender Selection IVF and 2 - Gender selection - 60 Minutes with Dr. Daniel Potter = two interesting families that went went HT

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The clinic I'm cycling at is: Long Island IVF in Lake Success NY

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk