Hello Ladies!
I joined up here in spring of 2012 and gathered some info as I wasn't sure I wanted to do much in the way of sway. At the time we had 6 beautiful sons and I felt really guilty for even thinking about seeing if there was a way to boost our odds of having a daughter. Well after gathering the info I really only felt comfortable with the "moon theory" and the salt lamp which I invested in. Long story short when we decided to ttc we managed to put both to use and conceived our 1st daughter who was born July 2013. Now we are about to complete our family and hope that our daughter will be able to have a sister to share secrets with especially since she is way outnumbered by brothers. I am still waiting to cycle and as I watch the calendar I can't help but feel anxious that af will show at the wrong time and I will be back into the "full moon" for ovulation. I went back when over my other children's potential conception dates and it turned out that they were all conceived during the full moon, while I get that its likely just coincidence I can't help but think we got our daughter solely because of the moon as that was the only thing different.