Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Atomic would be the best to answer that but from what I believe, some people buy their plans a year before TTC and some 6 weeks before! It's up to you and atomic personalises them to suit where you're up to. Personally I'd suggest at least several (4-6) mths before (if not earlier) so you can read it, study it and get any supplements or anything before you're ready to start swaying. But it also depends on how long you want to sway for! 
    Thanks so much! I really do appreciate all the help, I feel utterly clueless BUT am determined to give this my absolute best shot! We always said we would like to have 4 kids but I have a suspicion that #3 may well be my last judging by DH. He's not the worlds best multi tasker bless him and he's really feeling the stress now that we have two! Our 3 month old is not sleeping through the night yet, and thats completely normal. Our first didn't sleep well until he was almost 1. I've reminded him that it does get easier so we just have to keep thinking that.
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi & welcome
    I just wanted to say that I am in a similar situation as you and have only joined this site a few weeks back.
    I too have 2 boys and the youngest is 3mths. They are my whole world and as much as I have a major desire to have a daughter, I would never swap them for anything.
    All along we were going to be done at 2 but my desire to have a girl has not stopped so I have managed to convince my husband to have a third child with a hope that I have one more opportunity to have my girl. Before having my second boy I don't think I would have even gone on to have a third at the fear of having another boy, but now having 2 of them I know that if I don't get my dream girl I will be more then happy to have another boy in our family. Having said that though I will do everything i can possible to try and sway, and if the sway fails well at least I can say I tried and gave it my all

To make you feel better, I am not planning to have my first attempt any earlier then next June (2015) so I won't start swaying till next year but I have purchased my personalised plan from Atomic already and feel "so good knowing I have it and can refer to it as I learn more and more from this website over the next year. I have already started asking Atomic questions so that I can take my time covering each point of the sway.

Goodluck and hopefully we hear more from you on this site
    Mum to 2 handsome Sep 2011 Jan 2014

Dreaming of a precious little

BFP !!!!! EDD 1st April 2016
    for a

It's a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12