Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uh ooooh!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can get EWCM for days and days before you ovulate.

After the OPK turns pos, you will ovulate anywhere from 8-48 hours after that, average is 36 hours after.

The reason to test at that particular time of day is because the body does follow a rhythm where the LH peaks in the early morning and then it starts to come out in your urine at around lunchtime. So there won't really be a scenario where you miss the surge like that, for the vast majority of people in the vast majority of months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can get EWCM for days and days before you ovulate.

After the OPK turns pos, you will ovulate anywhere from 8-48 hours after that, average is 36 hours after.

The reason to test at that particular time of day is because the body does follow a rhythm where the LH peaks in the early morning and then it starts to come out in your urine at around lunchtime. So there won't really be a scenario where you miss the surge like that, for the vast majority of people in the vast majority of months.

Atomic I tested last night around 10:45 and it was negative. I tested again at 10:30 this morning and it is positive. That was quick. I plan to BD 10 hours from now. Tonight at 9pm. Is that ok? I created another post with my plan and stats? Any last minute advice?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, bd tonight, that is perfect timing.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it happens just that quick and I hope you had an attempt that day! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did atomic! He finished at 9:30pm.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I began seeing my O day in April (doctor ecography - tests - CM and temperature). Wanted to be sure it's same day I believe(thats why I also choose the doctor as well).
    So, my experience sounds like this :
    April - went to doctor in day 10,12,13 and 15(the day he said he sees it before it brake. Follicle at it's biggest size(he said 2.2, so the doctor said I will probably ovulate the next day). This happend on Thursday morning and on Friday evening had some terrible pains left side down. Just like he said. So I put day 16 as being my O day.
    May- went to doctor in day 10,12 and 15 day(he said to make my tests and when it's a positive to go to him). So none of 10,11,12,13,14 days went positive (I need to tell you I only make the tests in the morning with my first urine).
    Day 15 morning 1 line was perfect, the other was half dark colored but in the evening had again those terrible pains down left side.
    Then, on day 16 the test went positive (2 same color line perfect visible). I went to doctor but most probably the follicle has brake 1 day before...it was none to be more bigger in there...

I just asked my friend from usa to send me a clear blue face test to try that as well.

I believe now in April my O day was 16 and May - day 15.

Normally O happends after the follicle brakes, right? Those time I have the pain what exxactly happends?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally forgot to write about my CM(the reason I began to write the post) ).
    Wanted to share with you that my CM is eegy the day after my O. I mean the day after I have my pains.
    This month I had sticky in day 13 but eggy clear didnt see or maybe couldnt tell..sticky it was from day 13 to day 16. I know it has to lie(sticky) and be eggy, right?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, ovulation occurs when the follicle breaks but sometimes doctors OR OPK tests or both can be wrong.

You can have O pain before, during, and after ovulation. Most people can't feel the actual moment of ovulation.

EWCM is a mysterious thing because sometimes you can not see any, and be ovulating. It's all up inside where you can't look. And other times, you can get eggy CM even after ovulation. The month i got my daughter, I had EWCM for 2 days after I had ovulated! It is estrogen that makes the CM get like that, and sometimes it takes a little longer for estrogen to leave your body after ovualtion.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you are right.
    So then in June I need to check day 15,16 and 17(at doctor)to be sure the exact date I ovulate? Because my doctor will see the follicle when it's at it's biggest size and if the next day he won't see it again, it means that it brake and ovulation occurred, correct?
    To me the temperature it's same. I only noticed a small difference like - 36.81 and the next day 36.85... But no big differences, like 36.00 and then 36.8...it's constant between 36.80 and 36,85. The thing is that I still wake up during night for my boy so probably thats why the temperature it's same every morning.
    My doctor said I cannot rely on CM...
    Do you think I should better make the O tests morning and evening(for a more accurate result?)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May I ask why you need to know the exact day you ovulate?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast