Thread: Ttc pink

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc pink

Hi ladies im about to start ttc girl. Im finding diet super hard but I have cut red meat and I have been drinking a lot of milk. My diet every day pretty much is the same I dont eat bfast I have a smoothie with full cream milk and yogurt and a cup of mixed berries for morning tea or lunch I prob have 3 cups of coffee a week total and for dinner and lunch I usually have a pita bread pizza with onion mushroom and boccocini.
    This is my diet basically for a month and then the next month my diet changes quite a bit. My man works on a rig on a 4/4 roster so when his away I dont eat a whole lot.
    I started taking vitex and cranberry but have dropped the vitex now as my cycle went for 34 days instead of 30 and because my partner is away every second month that limits our chances of getting preg already.
    My partner is due to get in on the 9th the day I ovulate so if we ttc that night would our chances of conceiving a girl be really high as he would of restrained for roughly 28 days?
    Would it be a good idea to dobit multiple times or just do it the once? Im so confused with what to do.
    Before he goes for his next swing we will have another chance but I wont ovulate until 3 days after he leaves and I have no idea how long sperm live for in the body.
    I also have been wearing rose quartz bracelets and I have a salt lamp on pretty much 24/7
    I have a beautiful baby boy and I love to give him a sister both partners brothers have 2 girls each we had the first and only boy. Also if I concieve at the beginning of the next month the due date will be on my bubs 2nd bday! Im kind of torn weather I should wait a month or too but thats in reality 2-4 months because of the month on month off thing.
    I am a big beliver diet influences gender when I became preg with my lo I was eating a ton of red meat and banana and bacon I was actually eating banana wrapped in bacon all most daily along with bbq veggies with heaps of salt and drinking a lot of water.

Don't let the bastards get ya down

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! GL on your sway journey, hope you get your little pink bundle.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Hi and welcome! GL on your sway journey, hope you get your little pink bundle.
    Thanks hun!!

Don't let the bastards get ya down

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome!

I would stick with one attempt as that has gotten great results for us.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ