Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi GD Community!!!! ttc girl. Mommy of 2 boys.

I've been a member for awhile but now I am ready to sway! My DH has agreed (finally!!!) to one more kiddo (just one more!) but I have to admit I am petrified! I am at the point where another boy would be great but I want to give this shot for a baby girl all I've got! My two boys were unintentional sways...I was a classic boy dieter with snacks, salty foods, and sometimes big breakfasts. I also tracked my cycles and dtd on OV day or right beforehand. I also was working in an office and sitting all day. I'm so glad there is a community here for support with ladies who understand what I'm going through. We might start swaying in July and August but I'm afraid to sway in the fall and winter bc both of my boys were conceived in cold dry months. (December and February). Any tips if July and August are good to sway girl? Anyone have success?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Good luck! You can always do a Custom Swaying Plan to guide you through the process!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I read though your post.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the club. I'm also planning to sway in August so let's prepare together. I just took my plan and waiting for my questionary

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ad I have a lot in common. I worked in an office setting when I conceived my first two ds and I am a grazer/snacked. I never eat big meals, so it is hard to me to do the LE diet, but I've eased into it so far. I never tracked my ovulation or anything for any of my boys, and I get pregnant fast, normally.. Also, all of my boys were conceived in Dec, Jan and late Oct. we will be ttc in July/Aug here for several reasons including me being on allergy meds out of necessity and the heat. My dh has a job where he is outside a lot, so I'm hoping that helps, too! It appears that I will ovulate on the 29th of July so far. I've eased into the diet so it hasn't shocked me too much but the hardest part is not skipping breakfast, but not snacking. Snacking is so hard to resist for me because it's such a habit. I'm pretty sure I need to tone that down. I don't eat a lot of bad things, but I tend to try my boys' food and just one bite here and there. So far, despite that in two weeks I have lost 6 lbs, but I know the goal is to keep my blood sugar down along with losing weight. Best wishes and here's to Summer...and hopefully next spring! Let's make some girls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.