Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having him release every day lowers odds of conception. It's your call to make.

I really really get nervous reading these posts with scenarios and details and elaborate plans, because they are so "control-freak-y" to me. None of it really makes any difference, no one's sway ever came down to DTD on Wed. vs. Thurs. that is why I like the reg. release with one attempt, it takes the planning OUT of the equation. don't put it back in!!

Zyrtec also your call to make. Using it = lower odds of conception, and results have been kinda so so - use it or leave it, up to you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

I really really get nervous reading these posts with scenarios and details and elaborate plans, because they are so "control-freak-y" to me. None of it really makes any difference, no one's sway ever came down to DTD on Wed. vs. Thurs. that is why I like the reg. release with one attempt, it takes the planning OUT of the equation. don't put it back in!!

Zyrtec also your call to make. Using it = lower odds of conception, and results have been kinda so so - use it or leave it, up to you!
    Gotcha! Thanks Atomic. We had a little oopsie yesterday (outside of me) so he's released both Monday and Tuesday. I'll make sure there's nothing shaking tomorrow or Thursday so he has plenty left by Saturday....Just for clarity are you saying that it really doesn't matter when he releases and when he does just make sure it's not inside of me until we have our one attempt at +OPK? I so hope I have that right! What a load off that would be!
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Yes atomic! When I was reading through this thread I was trying to think of a nice way to say "take a breath! calm down!" I really mean this in the nicest way possible as I want you to get your dd, so I hope you hear my heart on this: stressing and being very detailed can seriously sway blue. I had a "kitchen sink" sway, it was so so strict and I ended up with am opposite, I think partly because I was so stressed and obsessed. Atomic's Mary/martha essay really opened my eyes to this!

Frequency (FR vs abstain) isn't swaying anywhere near as significantly as one attempt. It can be very stressful and therefore I'm not even messing with it this time around. So if it were me, I'd drop the FR, but you need to drop what you're comfortable with!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Carmella! I did drop it. I was like screw it but now I have a whole different set of problems. Last week I got a yeast infection. I can still feel it now. My attempt is on Saturday! :-( I'm not extremely uncomfortable, I've had WAY worse, and it's really not that bad. I read Atomic's post on yeast infections and was like oh crap! I would really hate to wait AGAIN! I also checked my pH yesterday and it was really low. I'm wondering what I should do. If I should keep checking it up until the attempt to see if it's stayed low or if it's slightly raised use a little Aci Jel and keep it moving. I've been following the LE diet, I've dropped a ton of weight, increased my cardio, and I did take an antihistamine yesterday to help dry me out some because I have some cm down there. Any thoughts on attempting anyone?
    Last edited by MamaLuv; July 2nd, 2014 at 08:21 AM.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv View Post
    Gotcha! Thanks Atomic. We had a little oopsie yesterday (outside of me) so he's released both Monday and Tuesday. I'll make sure there's nothing shaking tomorrow or Thursday so he has plenty left by Saturday....Just for clarity are you saying that it really doesn't matter when he releases and when he does just make sure it's not inside of me until we have our one attempt at +OPK? I so hope I have that right! What a load off that would be!
    Yes, that's what seems to be shaping up here. and even if frequency does sway a wee bit, what I am trying to say loud and clear is that the level of obsessing you are putting into making this elaborate plan is hte type of thing that probably sways a lot stronger and harder than any difference between whether he released on Wed. or Thurs.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when in doubt, attempt. you never know, it may be God/the universe's way of serving up the perfect month for you and we basicaly outwit ourselves trying to wait for the perfect month - because it NEVER happens.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whelp ladies....Got my BFP last week and also confirmed with a digital!!! There's a little somebody growing in here! Name:  BFP.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  370.8 KB
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge congrats!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats really hoping for your little girl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast