Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jana - it's usually advised to purchase the plan 3 months prior to when you will TTC so you can start the diet and pills and exercise. Atomic is busy so if I were you I'd probably purchase in July.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will do. Thanks for the good advice!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    The results spreadsheet says 100% but that's not accurate. Last time I checked, it was mid 80's. atomic would know better than I because she works with all of them.

The thing is, the personalized plan option really isn't about the percentage of whom it's worked for; it's about us doing the work for you and you having a coach to ask questions. We have a very comprehensive approach to swaying. This is what we live and breath. It's not an exact science though. You can google other methods that will tell you that it is "96%" effective and that's just lie. You either have to be on board with our method and research your plan yourself or be on board with our method and let us do the work for you. No matter what, you have to believe in our approach. If you do, we will do our absolute best to make sure it works for you. That's the best we can do. What other vendor offers support with their plans and customizes them for under $100? Nobody.
    yes the 100% is not accurate, it's just that the people who filled out the questionnaire to be included in the spreadsheet was 100%. I would LOVE IT if everyone who got an opposite filled out a questionnaire today!!!

That having been said yes my success rates for blue are higher than the overall stats of the site (I don't have my numbers here right now, sorry we just moved and all my papers are messed up). And of my opposites, they are often in people with unusual circumstances such as husbands who will not quit smoking (that is a HUGE one and I believe has caused more than one opposite). But, I still want everyone to use the overall success rates of the site because I want you to go into swaying with the lowest possible expectations of success.

For blue our numbers have been in the 70-80% range (they vary by the month) and this has stayed consistent over the course of time, including people who have had 4 daughters in a row. So I think that is a reasonable expectation for your possibility of success.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I have been looking thru this site these last few nights after my girls are down for bed and I have learned a lot!!! I have been reading from posts dating back from 2011 ( I am a VERY curious person, and I investigate everything that interests me! ) I see that you have tremendous success from moms coming into this site who have 3 or more girls already! I do see a few failed blue sways but overall very good results! It's fascinating! I realize that it's not 100% every time but this is really great! I'm thrilled with this information! Thank you!
    Last edited by jmomof3girls; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    Thanks atomic. I have been looking thru this site these last few nights after my girls are down for bed and I have learned a lot!!! I have been reading from posts dating back from 2011 ( I am a VERY curious person, and I investigate everything that interests me! ) I see that you have tremendous success from moms coming into this site who have 3 or more girls already! I do see a few failed blue sways but overall very good results! It's fascinating! I realize that it's not 100% every time but this is really great! I'm thrilled with this information! Thank you!

I also have three beautiful girls. This will be our last baby so.I would love a boy for my.husband. I am doing a ton of stuff to sway blue but if it doesn't work, I will accept the fact that we just weren't meant to have a boy. we are going to start next month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tkelly621 View Post
    I also have three beautiful girls. This will be our last baby so.I would love a boy for my.husband. I am doing a ton of stuff to sway blue but if it doesn't work, I will accept the fact that we just weren't meant to have a boy. we are going to start next month.
    Same here!!! Good luck to us!!! Hopefully we both get our boys after 3 girls!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any advice, but wanted to say good luck! We are also going for a boy:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're a member...read through the boy sway forums. There are lots of successful boy sways in there!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckz11 View Post
    I don't have any advice, but wanted to say good luck! We are also going for a boy:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks and good good luck to you too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    You're a member...read through the boy sway forums. There are lots of successful boy sways in there!
    I have spent lots of time looking the forums. They are great! Thank you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast