Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New & hoping my weak boy sway prevailed..

Hi! So, DH and I weren't yet ttc but I was on a serious baby fever kick and decided to start prepping a boy sway (DH has 3 girls including our one dd).. Well I got about 2 months into my diet and found out we were pregnant! Wasn't expecting that, DH didn't have any accidents or anything just a night of really good sex so prob a good bit of pre cum.. So from that I feel like the odds are against me.. And my first month of diet change was pretty weak IMO, but thinking maybe a few things factored in my favor..
    Drank fertilitea triple strength for a full cycle. ingredients are vitex, red rasberry leaf, green tea, ladies mantle, & nettle leaf, all of which boost fertility and I've seen a theory somewhere about anything that boosts fertility likely sways boy
    The tea helped me to ovulate a full 14 days earlier than the previous cycle, and 3 days earlier than my "avg" ovulation date from the last 6 cycles! I've seen somewhere around here that ovulating earlier in your cycle than your average o date sways boy, which goes along with anything boosting fertility sways boy.
    Biorhythym for my ovulation date for BOTH dh and I is at HIGH boy! Biorhythm was correct with dd for both DH and I as well.
    I completely cut out dairy except for nice fatty heavy cream. Instead as part of my alkalizing diet I drank almond and coconut milk, alternated or a 50/50 mix.
    And lastly, we didn't DTD for about 3 days prior to o and then DTD the NIGHT of o day (confirmed by bbt 3 days later). I've decided I believe shettles is the weakest way to sway, but included with everything else I think it might be significant? Also, DH took care of himself the 3 days prior to o that we did not DTD, so no cut off.
    So that's my sway, I posted the details in the add your boy sway forumn as well.. Let me know what you think!(:
    Last edited by Luckyduck23; August 19th, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
    (24) (29)
    1(3)

weak sway opposite (seemed to be mostly an IG sway)
    2 Due March 8th 2015

My Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck and keep us posted! wishing you a boy!