Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand completely. I just have to get acquainted easily. Honestly I'm willing to take any helpful advice as i ultimately want a happy healthy pregnancy. If I end up with another boy I know now after my time off from baby making and my losses and my beaUtiful connection with my gd baby that I will be happy and fine either way. I want one more regardless of sex but if I can have more in favor for a girl I want to do it. If I dont get her then it's just not meant to be and I'll have adorable little guy to call mine. I just want that one last chance to enjoy motherhood/pregnancy. .I hated my last two with the complications then the gd..I want to end on a happier note and fill that void once and for all if that makes sense.I am already determined to get fixed after my next one. I was going to wait till all were in school but honestly I enjoy them all close in age. But if it takes five years fine lol I want another though. . And idk how everyone feels about"swaying"for multiples as I have multiples in my family and concueved a pair and would love the chance to finish the experience of having twins. But agAin I'm not sure where everyone stands on that so sorry if I offend. I loved ig two years ago but I feel it's very hectic now and people seem to be meaner and rude now and just not as helpful. I'm sure it's my emotions in general but when first tight pregnant with my m/c everyone kept telling there's no way and there's something wrong with me then I get a bfp but all the stress and hormonEs from birth control I think caused me to lose it. That may not be all true but ppli once called friends on there were against me. Then as far as swaying I had no real guidance just what I read from others that got girls swaying. That's where I tried to make my own sway. . But obviously I dont want more losses regardless of gender. Sorry if I dint make much sense. I am still looking through the information and forums here had lot of homework due today though still do lol so outrun take me a day or two to get really acquainted with this site. Thank you all for being so kind!
    Me
    Thaddeus 07 Early m/c early 2010

Dh
    Skylar 06 Sophia 07 James 08 llogen 09

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

UPDATE! bfp 11dpo on July 17th confirmed July 21st!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I read one of your links to your essay! First off wow, you did a great job explaining me lol. I feel almost ashamed of myself but I had to laugh a few times thinking great I have no chance lol I'm a Giant ball of anxiety I am always trying to prove I can do it all and have done good proving it by taking on 6 kids under the age of 9 plus my biological cHildren still attending school working during tthe winter and not going insane. . Well noticeably insane lol as I have been obseSsing on forum after forum trying to find that magic pink seed since miscarriage. . Not using as an excuse but I started off with a hard life and eventually it was up to me to protect myself and siblings. . Basic past sexual and physical abuse combined with distant mother resulted in me becoming a damaged teen adoptive mother..I had severe depression anxiety and was to alone and confused to even know how to ask for help. . Back then for me help was a foreign word . still is at times. Honestly for longest time I cared less about me and more about pleasing everyone around me. Still bad not as bad but I'm doing better to put foot down and remember myself sometimes lol. .I've tried counseling and medications but the meds for sure make things worse. So letting go of anything is a miracle for me and trust me I've been working on it and have improved but I'm still Martha lol. ..I guess now I just have to find a way to truly let go. I would still like to sway but I never wanted to hardcore sway I want to still enjoy life and def the sex lol. ..I have worked on the gender depression though have been for two years now. And I have given up enough control to knowingly accept that no matter what I do I could still end with another boy and I have come to terms and accepted and even began to embrace the idea of another boy. Do you have recommendations for me? Anything to guide me but not obsessively lol. .. maybe key elements besides the testosTerone and controlling aspect to Keep in mind and elements that are more beneficial for a Successful healthy sway as ultimately I just want a healthy baby? I feel better already just reading that article. After this post I plan on taking some of the advice and Binging on some shows on Netflix I've put off due to my obsessing lol. .problem is then I begin to obsess about that? Is that not bad? I seen to have to always obsess about something lol how do I not obsess. I'll feel like I'm not till I go to bed and then my dreams are filled with my obsession of the day/week/month lol. . Sorry to bug really appreciate your advice and what I've read so far. I never realized some if the stuff you were saying until I read it lol funny how that works felt like you were writing about me Specifically lol.
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the ladies on here are SUPER helpful and this site is sooooo much more relaxed than IG!
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please give me a bump for tomorrow, I have to go offline a bit and out of time right now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your such a sweetie taking time to help others like myself! Bumping!

P.s. I've been trying very hard to relax But not interested in tv but I get to help plan a wedding for two weeks. A hippie wedding lol so hopefully that takes up lot of my time of obsessing abd it not being my wedding I won't be as much of a perfectionist lol! Also trying very hard not to symptom spot... but I'm not sure if this is good or bad but had severe and I mean severe cramping pain burning whatever it hurt bad in lower back hips and pelvic area but not my tummy. . Thought was starting a/f and was kind of down cuz would mean have very sorry lutheal phase and I was concerned about my future possible Conception but then I woke up and. . Nothing. ..pinching in hip area but not really pinching in fact after all that pain I feel amazingly painless unless I hit my boobs lol... however if I do stay a/f today tomorrow how can I safely lengthen my Lutheran phase? If I understand correctly I won't be able to conceive with a very short lethal phase. . Am unsure why but that's what I thought I've read. Thank you in advance!
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bumping
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm on cd 31 not sure when to expect a/f or a bfp lol. . Resistng not to test. I had positive opk the 5th I think lol then nothing the 6th I took multiples the 5th all very bright so I assume ovulated the 6thish? So a/f should be around when lol? I got excited thought for second a/f still due 14th abd realized/thought was late lol but I think if go by ovulation I'm lie 9dpo?
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah probably 8 or 9 dpo . Good luck!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So a/f usually around 14dpo? Just curious to know when rally late lol so don't sit and symptom spot every day. Thank you!
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bumping. Had pink spotting today twice really was more a streak on toilet paper but pink and almost wasn't there. Not sure if that's sign of early a/f?
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast