Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think AF usually shows about 14dpo. The spotting could be any number of things. Could be implantation bleeding too so definitely doesn't mean you are out this month yet
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you for helping me understand little more of what to expect with my Cycle. I am hopeful but then again trying to not get excited and Keep a more level head by expecting and accepting it might be a/f and not symptom spot lol. But thank you obviously I still help but wonder if that's what it might be hehe but still not looking things up and obsessing. If it's a/f then I'm pretty sure that means have short lutheal cycle? And that means I need to fix that before trying to get pregnant anyways. But. . Secretly hoping it's implantation or something linking to bfp of course lol.
    Me
    Thaddeus 07 Early m/c early 2010

Dh
    Skylar 06 Sophia 07 James 08 llogen 09

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

UPDATE! bfp 11dpo on July 17th confirmed July 21st!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know shouldn't let get to me or get excited but. ....
    I'm like 9 10 dpo and of course still wondeRing especially with severe acne bright red cheeks and severe exhaustion coupled with extreme insomnia. . I'm sure those are related to each other lol.. any ways besiDes the other poSsible symptoms not worth mentioNing... my three year old Son pointed to my tummy and my kids don't know I want/might/trying have baby in fact they were told mommy nOt having anymore. .but he pointed abd said that yOur baby Girl. At first thought was pointing to my pillow which is by my belly but he said no not pillow silly mommy baby girl. I said nope that's food he said oh and walked away lol. Completely floored me lol
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh so cute . Hope he's right!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol me too now I help but wonder and get exited but trying to remember he's only 3 lol. . He doesn't even know where babies come from lmao.. still hoping he's right lol I'll know in less than a week I hope. .I think? Lol
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are super keen you could test tomorrow morning first thing. Some people get positives 9/10 dpo . GL
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to bit think going to hold off till the weekend surely by them I'll know for sure! Thank you very excited but asu same time trying to remain realistic lot of symptoms can be a/f so we will see. Have flUshed face though normal body temp pimples like I'm a teen again and insomnia and exhaustion plus cramping/pressure but I seem to have cramping through out entire cycle lol from what I've been tracking this cycle anddon't know if m/c last month could still impact anything symptom or cycle wise this month so trying to remain level headed but baby boy def floored me lol and now I'm going crazy with omg maybe maybe lol
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AA sorry for delay, only just now caught up to this post again. I do think we are having some spellcheck issues but I'll try to get thru it!

RE swaying for multiples - I used to think this was no big deal but just want to give you the straight scoop...we have seen a lot of unhappy endings with twins. IT's really changed my point of view on the issue. The majority of the pregnancies have been quite difficult and had issues and even including losing one or both babies. So of course you are always free to do what you want to do and I"ll help you however I can, I just wanted you to be aware of this going in.

Stress def. doesn't help but most losses are just nothing more than bad luck - nothing you did or didn't do, just something that seems to happen to most of us one or more times. I hope we can help prevent this from happening again.

Re being a Martha - you can't change your personality and I don't want you to start obsessing over normal day to day stuff or even more importantly, don't obsess over obsessing LOL. YOu are who you are and that won't change, but what can happen is that your "neon" colors will just turn more "pastel" if that makes any sense. I mainly just want you to avoid the pitfalls of swaying - the tracking cycles, the monitoring pH, the spending hours online poring over old sways looking for hte magic pink seed that doesn't exist. That is what undoes good sways. Not watching 10 TV shows in a row.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of your symptoms sound like they could be pregnancy related and I don't want to go into what do do about a short LP if you don't even need to.

You absolutely CAN conceive with a shorter than normal LP though. Anything 10 days and longer is ok for conception.

AF typically comes 12-14 days past ovulation so if we're getitng into that range then you may be wanting to take a pg test.

pink spotting can of course be AF on her way or also pg. NO way to know which without pg test.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You do not need to "fix" short LP, esp. just coming off a loss. If it's 10 days or longer, you can get pregnant with that and even if it's less than 10 days your body will fix itself if you give it time to do that. One short LP does not mean you'll always have them. The only people who need to worry about it are people who chronically have short LP month after month. Losses make for some weird cycles the following month or two, that's unfortunately just how it goes.

Good luck and hoping to hear BFP!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast