Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Documentary Request

Dear Gender Dreaming members,

My name is Richard and I'm a documentary Producer at Dragonfly film and Television, award-winning producers of factual programmes for broadcasters including the BBC, ITV and Channel 4. We're the producers of the critically acclaimed series 'One born Every Minute' on Channel 4 and the groundbreaking series 'The Family'.

I recently met with Dr. Potter whilst he was in the UK and we really want to make a documentary about the amazing work that he does helping families achieve their dreams of selecting the gender of their next child. We're looking for families in Britain who are thinking about using Dr. Potter's service for gender selection and would like to speak to you if you are one of those families. At this stage there is no obligation at all to take part in the documentary, we just want to speak with people to find out what your reasons are for wanting gender selection, why you're thinking of using (or indeed, have chosen to use) Dr. Potter and what you expect of the process.

If this is you and you're curious to find out more or really keen to share your story to let other families know of this amazing service that they might not be aware of, then we would love to hear from you.

You can email me at richard.foster@dragonfly.tv, or call me on 0207 033 2259.

I very much look forward to hearing from you and speaking with you soon.

Thank you very much in advance,

Kindest Regards,

Richard

Richard Foster
    Development Producer
    Dragonfly Film and Television Productions Ltd.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Richard, just be aware that several people in this little "world" we have here, have been burned by journalists who claimed to be understanding and then put forth something meanspirited and embarrassing to the participants.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ