Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for replying! I would love to hold off on ttc and do the diet but honestly I am 43 and don't think it would be wise for me to wait. I believe our babies choose us and I'm praying and asking that our girl will be next and of course that we get pregnant. I want a girl like you do, to have that special relationship with just like my mom and I I think I am going to just follow my gut instinct and do what feels right for me at the time. Good luck to you too and hope we all get our wish!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3, I did reply to your post but I think I forgot to put your name on it , sorry! It was meant for you anyhow and thanks again for the kind response!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for replying Atomic! I do have a few questions for you;

What does olive leaf extract do exactly and how much should he take?

Why 4000mg folic acid?

I know thru reading thru this site that you are against abstain for older men, but I wonder with my hubby taking Ubiquinol daily would abstaining be possible for us as it does improve sperm quality?? If not maybe FR? appreciate your feedback and thank you!

One more question, why BD every 4 days?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mylittlegirl; November 15th, 2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Forget to add Q.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mylittlegirl! Got your reply thank you . All the best ttc and sending all positive (pink) vibes your way!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No reason not to start the LE diet immediately and also 60 min cardio daily. Don't put off TTC, but even a little time on the diet + exercise can sway, and if you don't get pregnant right away, you will have more time on the diet which will help sway Pink even more. If you have 3 boys and one from just 1 BD then obviously you/your diet & lifestyle/DH sway strongly blue, and the diet is BY FAR the most important and effective sway tactic. If you really want to shift the odds in favour of pink, the diet is absolutely necessary and I highly recommend the exercise too. Hubby can do both diet & cardio with you as that will sway pink as well. As for BD, every 4 days is best in your case for sure.

I suggest buying the Pink Sway (LE diet) Meal Plan ebook, that way you don't have to learn how the diet works or even understand it, but can just follow the meal plan without having to understand the diet or feel overwhelmed by all the concepts. What is your BMI, how active are you, are you breastfeeding? With that info, we can tell you how many calories you need daily so you can follow the diet properly via the meal plan.

Best of luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I weighed approx. 125 when I conceived my 1st 2 boys and 130 on my 3rd boy. I walked a lot and rarely eat meat and still don't, chicken now and then but that's it. I ate mostly salads and breads, never liked cereal ever! I also never drank soda too sweet for me, maybe a bad think looking back. I always bd right at ovulation and I believe I conceived my 2nd son the day after I ovulated. I really feel bd at ovulation has a big part in me having all boys... I know a lot wont agree but its my feeling on it.

Also what's the significance of bd every 4 days? I thought I read every 2-4 days to sway boy, I am confused.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlegirl View Post
    Thanks so much for replying Atomic! I do have a few questions for you;

What does olive leaf extract do exactly and how much should he take?

Why 4000mg folic acid?

I know thru reading thru this site that you are against abstain for older men, but I wonder with my hubby taking Ubiquinol daily would abstaining be possible for us as it does improve sperm quality?? If not maybe FR? appreciate your feedback and thank you!

One more question, why BD every 4 days?
    Thanks!
    1) We don't know what it does or honestly if it even works, but it's getting good results. There was a doctor who had some theory about it (unproven) and since it seemed better for conception (vs. cranberry) we started trying it in guys with compromised fertility. WE've gotten good results with it, but it's unclear if it's really due to the OLE, or if it's because lower male fertility = more girls.

2)Better egg quality and possibly lower odds of Down Syndrome and is my recommendation for anyone TTC over the age of 40 (including myself)

3)No, abstain is not advised for this situation firstly because the idea that coq10 could undo the harm of abstain, is like saying flapping your arms can undo gravity. And secondly because both abstain and FR have lousy results (worse than the overall results of the site) and because they drastically reduce odds of conception. YOu need to be in with absolute best odds of conception every month because you may only make 1 good egg a year at 43 and it is silly to let that egg go without being in with the best possible try at catching it. No pregnancy = no baby of either gender.

4)Firstly because this is best for husband to make lots of healthy sperm, and also because that way you ensure regular attempts (so you will not miss ovualtion by miscalculating it or anything) and that there will still only be one attempt in the functional fertile window
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mylittlegirl, how tall are you? Do you still walk a lot?

While I think BD every 4 days is best in your situation, if you feel strongly about timing, you could use OPKs and aim for BD 2 days before O, which is best odds of conception and strongly sways pink. I would BD again 4 days later though, just in case it takes you a several days to O after a positive OPK.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, will get the olive extract and up the folic acid. How much ole for hubby? Also, I ovulate on day 13/14 pretty much like clock work every month which is awesome as i can set a cut off time pretty accurately. I did take like 800mg folic acid before and I noticed my ov seemed heavier and more painful, not sure why.

Should he continue the ubiquinol along with ole? I'm worried he might end up with too good a sperm supply = boy sperm :/

I am considering using the vinegar douche( i know you think I'm crazy ) just 1 time and if no good then drop it, I just feel I want to rule it out I guess! I don't want to be afraid to try everything i can just because of my age, I'd rather try something different than before and see Thanks for answering my q's I'm sure i'll be bugging you again with more!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi maidentomother, I am 5'6 and no I haven't walked/exercised in over a year! I am a complete wibbly wobbly wonder right now..lol I weigh 139 and am so out of shape.

I am planning a cut off as I ov pretty regular day 13/14. I am strongly considering using a vinegar douche ( i know ) as well.

Are cut off days only for swaying pink or are there days besides ovulation day that sway boy, just curious.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast