Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi again...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi again...

I signed in for the first time about 4 months ago, lurked, learned about ttc pink, tried out the le diet for a bit to see if I could hack it (no supps), but I had just had ds 4, and in no position to be ttc. Ds is 7.5 months and I'm expecting the return of af probably in a month or 2 so I'm back, I'll be creeping posts and relearning what I can. I know we're still 6 months or more out in reality of ttc, but a friend just conceived a baby girl after 3 boys so it motivated me to come pop in.
    Her story is a failed shettles pink away.... That's all I know - she tried to do shettles and game up trying to stick to he cut off.... Lol seems a good plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you BFing/planning to BF still in 6mo when you start TTC? It can be much harder to follow the diet when BFing, especially the first 6 months after baby is born. But once baby is eating less milk and your hormones have normalized more, you may find the diet much more tolerable. Is your normal diet/lifestyle very boy friendly?

Shettles/timing has long bern disproven. What really sways pink is LE diet, cardio exercise daily if possible, and one BD attempt.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am bfing and will be likely still since I'll let him decide when, and ya I knew that shettles has been debunked - hallelujah lol

I believe my diet IS boy, buty habits are getting better. Without trying I'm skipping breaks no problem, which was a near impossible idea when I first checked it all out 4 months ago. I drink beer, wine, eat meat 3-4 nights a week. Def boy. That needs to change. And then there the Mary syndrome. I will not be tracking anything but I am a natural planner, worrier and I work well under stress (wedding photographer)
    I'm thinking that's why winter is a better ttc time for me when work is slow and I can just shut my head down more.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Are you BFing/planning to BF still in 6mo when you start TTC? It can be much harder to follow the diet when BFing, especially the first 6 months after baby is born. But once baby is eating less milk and your hormones have normalized more, you may find the diet much more tolerable. Is your normal diet/lifestyle very boy friendly?

Shettles/timing has long bern disproven. What really sways pink is LE diet, cardio exercise daily if possible, and one BD attempt.
    See above sorry - I'm still getting used to this again.

Also cardio.... I'm going to start doing that anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And im more a Martha than a Mary. Got that mixed up.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understood! I am a Martha also. You are doing well considering you don't need to start hard core swaying for at least 3 months. You might try going vegetarian but not fussing over cals, fat, protein etc, just do that plus skipping brekkie/no snacking for the next 3 months, and ease into it gradually.

The alcohol is actually fine, we think it sways pink. Though if possible stick to pale beer/white wine as the darker drinks have more nutrients.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I understood! I am a Martha also. You are doing well considering you don't need to start hard core swaying for at least 3 months. You might try going vegetarian but not fussing over cals, fat, protein etc, just do that plus skipping brekkie/no snacking for the next 3 months, and ease into it gradually.

The alcohol is actually fine, we think it sways pink. Though if possible stick to pale beer/white wine as the darker drinks have more nutrients.
    You made my day lol!!!!! I'm digging my pale ales right now! Blonde craft beers send such . Come
    To think... I wasn't a beet drinker with yeah others.... Hmmm!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Enjoy! We have been seeing lots of success with alcohol, especially with moms of boys who never or rarely drank before. And in the 'what moms of girls ate' thread, many of the all girl moms drank daily when they conceived. I think it probably sways twofold, via its effects on blood sugar/metabolism as well as the relaxing psychological effect which so many pink swayers dearly need!

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are getting good results with sticking to just one attempt in fertile window! That is something kind of new we're really realiing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We are getting good results with sticking to just one attempt in fertile window! That is something kind of new we're really realiing.
    I need to catch up - I keep reading every four days too - is one more successful than the other? I'm breaking in slowly with diet today - skipping breakfast is pretty easy these days lol but I'm going to still eat chicken and fish at least til AF shows up, then maybe transition then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast