Thread: Hello all!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all!

Hello! I stumbled upon Gender Dreaming from doing just a random Google search. Here's a little about my journey:

DH and I got married in October 2013. I got off BC in October 2014 (Seasonale BC) and had a withdrawl bleed, but since then, nothing. I had a little spotting early January, but not enough to count as a period. I have been charting BBT since Oct. and I know I haven't O'ed yet. My body will gear up, I'll be +OPK, but no temp rise to confirm O. Kind of frustrating! I'm currently on CD122. My doctor thinks it's just my hormones trying to balance after BC, but I think I'm going to make an appt. to see an actual OBGYN to get a second opinion.

Anyway, I'm hoping to sway blue, but we'll be happy with either gender for our first one! I'm currently only taking prenatals and green tea supplements and trying to stick to a blue sway diet. I also read Shettle's book too. But any other suggestions or help is appreciated!

So, hello to all! I'm excited to learn so much more about gender swaying!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! You can gladly take all my blue dust!

*•~~•*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I also wanted a boy for my first and was sooo happy to get him.

We are getting spectacular results with blue sways and I hope you do some more reading to find out more about our methodology as it's not always the as the other guys. We base our recommendations on the newest and best science and not 40-50 year old outdated stuff.

Green tea has delayed ovulation badly so I would IMMEDIATELY drop the green tea supplements. I think they may be playing a part in why you haven't ovulated.

Shettles has been totally debunked and you can read about that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Honeybug liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Best of luck swaying blue, I will send you blue dust How long were you on birth control for? The first time I went off of Alesse after years and years of being on it, I had spotting and irregular bleeding on and off for 5 months.
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the welcomes! I will be sure to read everything there is to read on here - I thought that I "knew" after reading Shettles and a few online searches, but after going through here, there is SO much information! I can't wait to dive in!

I will gladly take blue dust from you XXforhubby! DH doesn't care either way, he would just love to have a baby, but for some reason I just see myself as a "boy" mom (if that makes sense, haha). Plus, with two nieces, I'm ready for some blue!

@Honeybug, I was on BC since I was 15 (I'm 27 now). Seems like before starting BC my cycles were regular though. I started out for years on Ortho Evra patch, and then switched to a generic pill form when my insurance stopped covering the patch (although I loved the patch so much!). Then, when DH and I kept having spotting after DTD, my doctor put me on Seasonale. So about 2 years on Seasonale. I feel like I should just wait it out since I'm really not in any hurry to get pregnant, but, I'd like to chart cycles and have some answers moving forward. Since my withdrawl bleed, I've only had one instance of spotting, for three days. And very light, dark brown spotting. I was hoping that was my "restart" after 3 months of nothing, but, doesn't seem to be the case. However, my BBT temps have evened out over the past few weeks so I think that's a good sign of my hormones stabilizing! Just no O yet...
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

7. Likes Honeybug, atomic sagebrush liked this post