Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck hI Im Sara italian mom

I m 30 old ,a mom of two boys who love to madness were born by Caesarean section and I will have only one last chance to have a princess x ..i considering IVF with pgd but are torn between my ethics and my strong desire to see here ... there are many methods to influence the kind ..but how effective ? Who did IVF for family balancing how it went ? Thanks for your experience

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lot of us have used IVF including me. I didn't see any ethical issue with it. I am a Christian and I relied on faith to get me through the process. I always go back to the old preacher's story-

There is an old story preachers tell about a man trapped on the top of his house during a flood or hurricane or tsunami (insert your own natural disaster). The water is swiftly rising. As this man sits on his roof, fearful of being swept away by the current, he cries out to God, “God please deliver me.”

A few moments later, a farmer friend arrives with his boat. “Hey, friend, want a ride to safety?” he asks.

“No,” replies the man on top of his house. “God is going to deliver me.”

An hour later, the water is up to the gutters. A voluntary rescue person comes by on his yellow raft. “Hey, let’s get you off of there—and on to safety,” he yells.

But the man on top of his house refuses to go. “God is going to deliver me.”

Another hour passes and now the water is halfway up the roof. Roof Man is now on top of his chimney, nervously looking down at certain death and destruction.

Fortunately, a Red Cross volunteer swings by in a canoe and offers to ride Roof Man to safety. But Roof Man refuses. “No, God is going to deliver me.”

A couple of hours pass by and the water sweeps over the top of Roof Man’s house. He is carried away by the current and drowns. When he gets to Heaven, he meets Jesus and says, “I though you were going to deliver me.”

Jesus looks down at Roof Man and says, “I sent a boat, an inflatable raft, and a canoe—but you refused each one.”

IVF is like the raft to me. I jumped in.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Thanks sognorosa thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I don't know much about IVF but you have come to a great place the ladies here are very welcoming and helpful! I hope you get your princess!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

6. Thanks sognorosa thanked for this post
    Likes Starmam liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ciao Sara.I've two boys and I'm dreaming for a girl.I became a member and I ve found a lots of informations about ivf.so as soon as I can,I'd like to try for high tech.I know in Italy it's such a tabu,but there is nothing bad...I'm italian and in this site I've understand I'm not crazy because a very lots of girls feels the same.sorry again for my scholastic bad English...

8. Thanks sognorosa thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Passa a italiano

Hello dear , I felt so alone in this sentiment and strong desire ... and so guilty toward what I was given , two children healthy and beautiful ..I felt anguished now Here I feel partly happen .. I feel that you will be valuable for my journey in the future..

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ciao cara allora sarai una compagna di viaggio ...teniamoci in contatto x consigli e supporto un bacione in bocca al lupo

11. Likes Starmam liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck. Im italian american...and I agree with nbp. I cannot do this process without my faith. God got me through the first cycle and has given me the stregnth to cycle again. Although, we have not told anyone in the family what we are doing except for my mom....I dont even want their judgement. If you are okay with your decision, than it is the right one. Good luck! Xx
    bigboy:63
    Loves of my life!
    HT to complete our family.!

Cycle #1 Nov. 2014

15 eggs fertilized- 11 tested(day 3) ,2xy,1xx-BFN
    Cycle 2- Feb 2015 - 8 tested (day 5) 4xx

Fet#1- April 28, 2015

May 8- Beta(s) 210, 720, 9468..bleeding at 5.5 weeks-US 5/28 - heartbeat seen @ 7w and 9 weeks !!!

13. Thanks sognorosa thanked for this post
    Likes Starmam liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way...it just occurred to me we have the same screen name. So we are kindred! Lol
    bigboy:63
    Loves of my life!
    HT to complete our family.!

Cycle #1 Nov. 2014

15 eggs fertilized- 11 tested(day 3) ,2xy,1xx-BFN
    Cycle 2- Feb 2015 - 8 tested (day 5) 4xx

Fet#1- April 28, 2015

May 8- Beta(s) 210, 720, 9468..bleeding at 5.5 weeks-US 5/28 - heartbeat seen @ 7w and 9 weeks !!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

:)

Can I ask you a question ? What does TTC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast