Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Hi all! New here but used to be at InGender :)

I've been browsing as a non-member for a bit and already learned some new things while just browsing! Definitely interested in learning more so I took the plunge and signed up as a member Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...

I'm a mommy to three lovely boys . While my dream has always been to have a girl one day, I've been slowly coming to terms over the years with just having all boys. As of now I'd be okay with another boy, as I really want to just have another little baby to hold, but my emotions may change when I hear the same gender again. With DS2 I had GD bad and for DS3 I decided to have the gender be a surprise which seemed to work towards my advantage as I didn't have much GD at all. I feel blessed to have my boys and really enjoy being a mom to boys But I definitely sometimes think of how I'd love to see my husband with a daughter. I found ingender after having DS2 and read up but then before we planned to prepping to TTC my ovulation was delayed (NFP) and I didn't realize it at the time and ended up with DS3 My desire for another is really starting to peak so I thought I should probably start refreshing myself on TTC pink methods and found this forum. I think I'll feel more closure if I do try to sway this time around and it doesn't work, where not trying at all I will always feel 'what if'. So anyway there's my book lol. I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you all and thank you for reading!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome fellow pink swayer! I too am a proud mom of two AWESOME boys !Atomic is a wealth of knowledge! If you can afford it, I would get a custom plan- it takes out all the guess work/obsessing. Plus, you get access to Atomic unlimited for 6 months!

See you around! GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to meet you XXforhubby I would buy the plan but I'm hesitant as to whether #4 will happen or not at this point. Hubby is unsure of a 4th although talking with him today he didn't say no I've also have had some mysterious back/neck issues, mysterious as in doctors aren't exactly sure what is going on So I've been waiting to see if they do figure it out before really TTC but in the meantime while waiting I decided to do 'research' lol

Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Hi and welcome fellow pink swayer! I too am a proud mom of two AWESOME boys !Atomic is a wealth of knowledge! If you can afford it, I would get a custom plan- it takes out all the guess work/obsessing. Plus, you get access to Atomic unlimited for 6 months!

See you around! GL!

wife to artist hubby mommy to (9) (7) (4) (2 months)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and nice to meet u! Are they your kids in your pic? If so u sure do make adorable boys!! I had my first child last year and thinking about ttc a second later this year, will be swaying girl too!!
    2014 2016

5. Likes The Anchor liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to meet you BrightSky! They are my boys Thank you, I'm very partial Congrats on your first, enjoy your time with only one little, it is so very special Two is special too! Maybe we'll be swaying then around the same time, my ideal would to be to sway later this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightSky View Post
    Hello and nice to meet u! Are they your kids in your pic? If so u sure do make adorable boys!! I had my first child last year and thinking about ttc a second later this year, will be swaying girl too!!
    wife to artist hubby mommy to (9) (7) (4) (2 months)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I highly recommend checking out the index that is linked to Atomics siggy, she has some fantastic info there and best of all, it's all located in one place best of luck to you!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

8. Likes Hopefor4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Likes Hopefor4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome along and best of luck with your pink sway

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

12. Likes Hopefor4 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

Here's an essay on the differences between IG and GD swaying. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Hopefor4, Nahri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Your boys are adorable!

Lots of IG refugees here, make yourself at home
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

16. Likes Hopefor4 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast