Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Hello! I'm New:)

I posted this in another forum on this site just now (First On Line Post in a Gender Forum ever actually), but I am not sure if it's ok to paste my Questions/post in another thread, but I just really need GOOD INFO ASAP

Here is my Post/Questions

Thanks SO MUCH!!

Okay, after spending weeks on line and doing COUNTLESS Hours of Research on TTC Girl/Swaying PINK, This is my VERY FIRST POST ON ANY SITE!!!!

Here it Goes-

First- I Understand Much of what I've read but have some confusion on many other things and REALLY need clarification, as we are planning to try our 1st time next Month... Feeling overwhelmed and confused...

(BTW- Mom of 2 beautiful Boys, (10 and almost 13)... I'm remarried, so different partner, and now a bit older (39) but both boys were ONE try kiddos). I have ALWAYS DESPERATELY WANTED A GIRL!

So.... Please CONFIRM IF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE, and PLEASE offer Clarity on the things I am unsure about... Thanks in advance

What I THINK I am Clear on:

Timing....

I should TTC 2.5- 3 days BEFORE Ovulation.

Question:..........
    IF we do it every other day, and then STOP 2.5- 3 days prior to O, Should we ALSO Do the Deed, 12 hours AFTER Ovulation?

Am I supposed to JUMP and DUMP or USE a DIVA CUP??? ... I had read about using a DIVA Cup to keep Sperm in when doing it with the Stop Method, so that they could BE there, when O happens.
    NOW- I am NOT SURE if I SHOULD- OR SHOULD NOT - USE the Diva Cup???? Should or Should NOT J&D?

Next- DIET

I am VERY CONFUSED about a Few things...
    Should I EAT Red Meat/Poultry/Fish PROTEIN, For a GIRL? OR NOT?
    What SHOULD MY DIET BE?
    DO I HAVE TO ONLY EAT OFF GIRL DIET, Or is it a matter of getting the Girl Diet Foods Into Diet, and Cutting back on Boy Producing Alkaline foods?

What About Alcohol's effect on Swaying PINK?
    -I have been Drastically Cutting back alcohol and going to Of Course Eliminate it all together if/when I get Pregnant, but I am concerned about Something...
    -I am Going on a Family Vaca next week. ...Week long, ALL INCLUSIVE in Mexico (All Kinds of Food/ Alcohol).

-Our Plan was to TTC After - (Vaca April 2-11 . Period due April 16th. O on April 29th... Thinking to start the every other day deed around 21st, and then stop on 26th.
    -I've been easing into the girl diet (upping dairy yogurt/chocolate milk/strawberries and researching acid PH producing foods)... and Trying to stick to it now very closely, though still learning what to eat.

My Questions-
    Should I postpone trying in April because of the food/alcohol on trip???... Will it cause my sway diet to be ruined if I don't strictly adhere for 1 week at the very beginning of month (Trip April 2-11... TTC PINK approx April 26th)??????????

Next- have read about Wine Helping PINK SWAY- Is this CORRECT?

Is there a ALL INCLUSIVE GUIDE for Swaying PINK that is recommended, that has a CLEAR Food Guide?

Next-
    IF When we are about to Do the Deed to Conceive, my PH ISN'T Ideal (4.5-5 PH)... SHOULD I Douch? If SO- What IS BEST? And can you tell me How to Prepare/ or what to Buy/ How to Mix etc... All the Info needed to Douch in case of too High PH.... ALSO- If We still want to try despite Diet interruption from Vaca, can I just Rely on Douch to Create Proper PH?
    When do you do the Douch/ How Often? etc... Please be specific as I have read some confusing posts on this and am really unclear....

That's all for now...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should delete your other post and just go off this one as per my PM to that effect. I don't think many people will see your other thread where you have posted it.

The first thing is the Complete Index - the answers to many of your questions are in there in detail. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

Do NOT USE Diva Cup. I am having people do a compromise on J and D, which is J and D after 5 minutes. We don't know if it's better or worse, that's just what we've been doing to help up odds of conception a little.

Timing doesn't sway and you can read about that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

If you MUST do timing, that's up to you but do ONLY ONE ATTEMPT. Do NOT ADD ATTEMPTS. We have gotten 70% success rate with one attempt.

In the Index I posted there are several posts on diet that will answer your questions. We use a totally different diet on here and it would take me hours to go over all of it, so please read the LE Diet nutshell and the LE Diet FAQ, it will really help. The old school sway diets are getting lower results and are much more unhealthy and harder to stick to.

We sell the Custom Sway plans and I will tell you everything you need to do and when, it comes with diet info and so on but really, many of your questions are answered in the Complete Index anyway. I really simply cannot tell you everything you need to do or don't do, that's what the plans are for.

I would not postpone because of vacation, but that is up to you - if you get an opposite, will you live with regret forever?

VEry few of us are douching and NO ONE should EVER rely on douching to correct issues with diet. The case against pH and swaying is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

If you decide you MUST DOUCHE I have written a very clear set of instructions on how to do that here. I am well aware the directions on some of the other sites are very poorly written and so I redid them, even though I am not a fan of douching. Those are here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...hing-TTC-Pink=

And the directions for TBM are here (I also do not recommend this at all, and I only rewrote them because the instructions on the other site were so confusing)how to do TBM and why you probably shouldn't do it for gender swaying

We are finding alcohol seems to be a good pink sway tactic so I would not worry about your vacation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ