Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! Question about BCP

Hi everyone! First of all, congrats on this amazing page!!! I am going to ttc a girl this year, this would be my second attempt, as a couple of years ago I swayed for girl, and had a boy. This time, after a lot of thought, I am going to sway again. I am going to try LE, lots of sprite zero, no breakfast, anthistimines (zyrtec), frequent bd and starting right after stopping BCP... Right now I am taking the BCP, but my question is, once I stop the bcp, when should I stat my attempt, for example, if I take the last pill of my package today, should I start bd everyday until confirmed positive opk? Or, once I stop the pill, I wait for the AF to show up (the one that comes 2 or 3 days after stopping the pill) and once that af is gone start bd everyday until positive opk? To make a long story short, haha, my question is mainly on the timing of bd right after stopping pill. This is my last chance so I CANT screw it... I am desperate to have the baby girl of my dreams, please help me! thank youuuu!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back! (I see your join date is Nov 2011!!!).

It might be difficult to pinpoint O on your first cycle going off BCP.

Frequent bd is not recommended here. There have been very good results with LE, 60+ minutes of cardio 3 x a week, and bd every 4 days after AF leaves town, which gives you one attempt in your fertile window. The only supp you really need is folic acid.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

3. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm
    Swaying for a girl right now, and im getting ready to make my attempt after a faster sway (limited options for due dates); idk if this is helpful, but the bcp might mess you up a cycle or 2. I'd do the every 4 days thing with the diet changes (in advance if you can swing it..) and prepare to try for a few cycles. GL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you hitme baby one more time and the anchor!

The reason why I want to try frequent bd is because with ds1 I wasn't swaying at all but i think for some reason the pattern kind of was every 4 days.. And with ds2 I swayed a lot and I did one attempt after abstince. So this time I kind of want to give a try to frequent bd. but now that you are giving these tips, I might reconsider.... This swaying thing is soooo confusing. Te first time I swayed I read a lot, did a lot of things, and it was completely draining. This time I can kind want to keep things a little simpler and just pray a lot more for my girl. This time I'll also do vinegar douching which I didn't do last time.

I like the 60 min workout 3 x a week thing, I think that would be very helpful especially to release all the stress/ anxiety that this whole swaying thing is giving me. How long before my attempt should I start that routine? Does it work of I start 1 month before attempt? Cardio, can it be Zumba? Or does it have to be like running or bicycle?

Also, how to keep it cool in the middle of swaying? This time I am really trying not to get too caught up by the swaying. Last time I was completely absorbed/ obsessed with swaying and I ended up with horrible GD. This time I am doing a few hard core swaying things like le and douching, but the rest, leaving it up to God... And. praying. every. day.

Sorry for my long posts and thank you soooo much for your help.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll see a lot of different responses on the diet and exercise; my advise is if you can afford a custom plan through atomic to go that way. That's your best bet for keeping it cool. If you really CANT deal with an opposite than maybe swaying isn't the answer and you should consider high tech.

But if you're willing to try natural swaying and "tip the scales" (no magic bullet remember)

The optimum time on the diet is 12 weeks BUT girls have been born to less.
    Cardio is same unless you have little weight to lose.
    Couch potato is an option too... Where you just do nothing.

Also douching is a pretty old school tactic and I doubt recommended anymore. Just nixes your chances of getting pg at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017