Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everhopeful- Thanks so much. I want to start right now but still having to go through the pros to my husband (obviously not mentioning the cons to him as he might not want to go ahead). Yes I definitely need to check all 23 chromosomes. Is that what they call PGS? If not what is it called when they check all chromosomes so I can make it clear that's what I want right from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go to clinic R so you can have full testing done. They are less expensive than genesis and have way better results. You just have to navigate the gender issue there. No need to mention gender when you contact them. Due to your age, you will qualify for PGS testing which tests all chromosomes.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks Meems thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I would go to clinic R so you can have full testing done. They are less expensive than genesis and have way better results. You just have to navigate the gender issue there. No need to mention gender when you contact them. Due to your age, you will qualify for PGS testing which tests all chromosomes.
    Do I just pay the fee to become a full member to get the contact details for clinic R? Just want to make sure the details are there before I do as can't find it in google search

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you won't find them there but you will be able to send an email to any members that have been there who will be able to help you and there are lots! It really is a very helpful and supportive community. You could also email the member that went to Embio and hear from her first hand what it was like. You will also find out loads and loads of really really useful information and can see statistics of different clinics in US and Europe. Without doubt when I started this process the best $12 I spent as I didn't have a clue. x

6. Likes Meems liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I will do that, I need all the help and advice I can get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12