Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Omg please help!

Hi am desperately hoping someone had some advice. I'm going for an embryo tramsfer to genesis this August of my one egg that I had. They sent me some medication cyclacur and cyclogest and everol. Well some of it arrived and the rest didn't. They sent me more out but in the mean time the clinic has closed for holidays and I haven't been able to get hold of them to tell me what's going on or what I should do next. They sent me these cyclacur packets and I thought u had to work through each individual one in the packet. I have just realised I was supposed to be taking just the White ones and not the brown.... I don't know what the brown do anyway and I've taken three maybe four at the most and now I'm terrified I've messed something up so this transfer won't take place. That's if they bother getting in touch with me. At half twelve I'm due to take another one which I will make sure is white and then tomorrow im supposed to take two white ones every eight hours until I have a scan and then from that they will tell me about this cyclogest and how much to take. So worried now as I have one chance and only one time frame to do this in. What if I've messed up and I can't get hold of anyone to tell me at the clinic or when this scan is when the transfer is or anything. They're not back to the 24th August and I fly out on the 19th. I feel so tired all the time and I'm ready to kill my husband and im not if its this stuff or just me being tired or stressed out. Please please please please can someone give me some advice before I loose my mind!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't help but would suggest you join the dream forums and ask one of the ladies who have cycled already in the high tech forum.

3. Thanks Pinklady35 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will do thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to repost this in the HT forum because this is for introductions and the people who know the answer may not see it here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ