Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

More Pink Please!

Hi, I am new here. I have a 14 month old daughter and would love another girl.

I think I accidentally swayed girl with my daughter as she was conceived on our wedding night so I had lost about 20lb doing Pilates and Barre Method with a 1500 calorie diet and had eaten very little the day we conceived. I was drinking a bit of Diet Coke and Crystal Light.

My husband is not interested in swaying. Here is the rundown on him:

- He likes red meat but will basically eat what I serve him for dinners and breakfasts. He hates vegetables other than potatoes and green beans/broccoli and he eats a banana every night for dessert with my daughter.
    - Breakfast he usually has cereal and milk.
    - He's been on a little bit of an exercise kick but really that means paddle boarding 2-3 times a week and going for a run 1-2x a week. It's cooling down so I doubt he will be doing as much as he hates the cold.
    - He wears boxer briefs and he hates them loose so we are buying new ones as his current ones are stretched out.
    - He has very hot showers and I can organize for him to have a hot shower in the evening with my daughter if it will help as he often has a shower with her while I get the house in order (she won't sit down in the bath).
    - He never self-releases (EVER) but will have sex and much or as little as I want to.

Looking forward to learning more. Hoping to conceive sometime around December.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mrshc, welcome To Gender dreaming.

Here you will have all information you need for a girl sway. But I am very curious To know What drives You. Wanting à second girl! Wow. I m Myself mum of 2 little girls (almost 3 years & 10 months). But the GD I had while Pg with the second was hard. I still have it though I love her very much...
    Courage!
    since Oct 2011
    DH:31, DW:28, DD1: 2012, DD2:2014 (all surprise babies)
    Praying for a and contemplating Mircosort/PGD very very soon

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had GD and HG, so I feel you. I am nervous about another pregnancy.

I want my daughter to have a sister, I feel like that relationship is so special and while I adore my younger brother I wish I had experienced the sister-sister relationship. Plus I have so many girl things it seems a waste not to try and get to use it all again, haha!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome to both Mrshrc and Geraldine.

Running and jogging may sway strongly pink for DH so if there's any way to encourage that, I'd do so!

Most people on here who are swaying have husbands who are unsupportive to a greater or lesser extent. My husband woudln't do anything at all to help and we still got a girl. We don't need him to to anything too taxing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Geraldine K thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine K View Post
    Hi Mrshc, welcome To Gender dreaming.

Here you will have all information you need for a girl sway. But I am very curious To know What drives You. Wanting à second girl! Wow. I m Myself mum of 2 little girls (almost 3 years & 10 months). But the GD I had while Pg with the second was hard. I still have it though I love her very much...
    Courage!
    I have a girl and am hoping for another girl too. I find all our preferences so super interesting and am always curious too!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk