Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll look into that. That's my payment sent yesterday, just awaiting response now. Looking forward to it ☺

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi does anyone know how long roughly it'll take to receive questionnaire? Sent payment last night and got an email querying a dispute I know nothing about as payment went through fine? Replied back but nothing as yet? Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should see the questionnaires in the forms and a link along the top as soon as you've paid. I would send nuthinbutpink a message. She will sort it out
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2boysuk I have your questionnaire.

I want to explain to you the reason why we created this forum. Most of us, myself included, have opposites doing things the "old school" Ingender way. Additionally, there are many "IG refugees" who did not get pregnant for many months or even years, who became physically ill, who drove their husbands to the brink of insanity doing those IG sways. We are just looking for a better way and we are getting darn good results with much quicker times to conception than IG. Thus, our tactics are not going to be the same as IG's. There are always reasons for that which I'd be happy to explain at any point in time if you give me specific areas of concern.

I do want to clarify one thing. The plan itself is NOT "a precise diet plan" at first we considered doing that, but then realized we would have to charge a small fortune for that and I would only be able to help people in the US since there's no way I could get familiar with all foods around the globe. The way we do it is, the personalized plan is everything BUT diet, there's an additional add-on 21 day diet plan you can buy if you want to, and then in the Coaching service that comes with the plan, I work with you to help you with your diet. It's actually a lot better way to do it because then you end up with things you actually will eat and like and know how to cook instead of just a blanket prescription made by someone who lives 10000 miles away.

I just want you to be clear what you're getting before we proceed. Diet plan = not personalized. Personalized plan - has diet tips and some other stuff that comes with it, but isn't specifically diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysuk View Post
    Thank you! I'm now concerned as both sons were conceived as a one off as well as when I miscarried. No frequent bd involved so I thought that along with timing would be key this time.

I think I'll go for it then, do you have a link to questionnaire please and where to apply? Thanks!
    Unfortunately there is no one key thing, and all we can do is try and sway our odds as much as we can. As it sits now, our best results by far are with the one attempt. Can you get a boy with one attempt - absolutely, but our results show that it's among the more effective tactics. So add in frequent release (not BD) and timing, if you'd like and I'll put them in your plan but don't add attempts until you have dropped all other sway tactics FIRST. Whatever the reason(s) you got 2 boys, it wasn't having one attempt because one attempt is working for us 70-75% of the time regardless of timing or BD pattern.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysuk View Post
    Thanks it's great to also see someone from the UK. I'm worried about barriers with alternative foods here. I actually got some crystal light shipped here due to seeing it mentioned so much on sways on IG.
    We have gobs of ladies in the UK here and many post in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-other-82.html There are some UK forums and threads too in the TTC a girl forums.

RE aspartame - it doesn't work reliably (if at all) and when I was back on IG I saw people getting boys despite drinking a level of Crystal Light that made me break into a cold sweat. We prefer that if you use it, stick with 2-3 12/16 oz servings, this has been approved by governmental agencies as safe before and during pregnancy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We have gobs of ladies in the UK here and many post in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-other-82.html There are some UK forums and threads too in the TTC a girl forums.

RE aspartame - it doesn't work reliably (if at all) and when I was back on IG I saw people getting boys despite drinking a level of Crystal Light that made me break into a cold sweat. We prefer that if you use it, stick with 2-3 12/16 oz servings, this has been approved by governmental agencies as safe before and during pregnancy.
    Thank you Atomic. You seem like a catalogue of knowledge on all of this. Looking forward to my plan and what will be will be. ☺

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12