Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm really interested to hear your thoughts too.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    I'm thrilled you've come here!

I have a q so when/if you have time to answer:

I'm always spotting 4-5 days before my period but last cycle and this one I've started spotting 3dpo and my last period lasted for 7 days. What could it be? I will schedule appointment at my ob/gyn for next week if possible

Oh, I'll be 39 in October.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I PM'd you but of course we would love your input!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Looking forward to hearing what you have to share with us and wishing you the very very best of luck in your HT journey!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are probably going to be hit with so many q's...lol

Basically from your experience if you were going to do a natural sway for a girl, what would you really focus on and do?
    Sorry huge question I know.

Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Baby Doctor

Sooo glad you came over and found us on this site, i'm minnie1 on the other site, from australia too. Everyone will be so thrilled to hear your thoughts etc

Best of luck with your journey
    MMx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Welcome!
    I'm thrilled you've come here!

I have a q so when/if you have time to answer:

I'm always spotting 4-5 days before my period but last cycle and this one I've started spotting 3dpo and my last period lasted for 7 days. What could it be? I will schedule appointment at my ob/gyn for next week if possible

Oh, I'll be 39 in October.
    How long have you had this? It is quite possible spotting can be the result of a hormonal imbalance. For instance, your body may be producing too much estrogen or not enough progesterone, a thyroid problem or from taking certain medications. Your age at 39 years is nothing really to be concerned about, although our cycles do definitely change and hormones can commence to play tricks It is such a delicate balance and stress too can be a cause.

The other things that may cause this is Polyps or Fibroids which again as we age from a reproductive point of view can become more predominant. The more serious things are highly unlikely, SO DO NOT STRESS!

Do you get pain with spotting? What colour is the spotting? Does it have a mucous consistency or is it watery?

When did this start?

xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydoctor - thank you so much for your time and reply! It means a lot and you calmed me which I needed badly.

My spotting started from my very 1st period, always 4-5 days before period, painless, brownish,mucousy, sometimes tingled with fresh blood.
    Last 2 cycles spotting started 3dpo, painless, more watery, brownish and watery fresh blood. You are so right it's a very delicate balance and I'm not helping with stressing like crazy lol!

I googled a bit and found it could be polyps or fibroids, I certainly hope it's not the case

In both my successful pregnancies I was on Utrogestan 300 mg ( which is pure Progesteron) for the 1st 12 weeks.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Babydoctor - thank you so much for your time and reply! It means a lot and you calmed me which I needed badly.

My spotting started from my very 1st period, always 4-5 days before period, painless, brownish,mucousy, sometimes tingled with fresh blood.
    Last 2 cycles spotting started 3dpo, painless, more watery, brownish and watery fresh blood. You are so right it's a very delicate balance and I'm not helping with stressing like crazy lol!

I googled a bit and found it could be polyps or fibroids, I certainly hope it's not the case

In both my successful pregnancies I was on Utrogestan 300 mg ( which is pure Progesteron) for the 1st 12 weeks.
    Hi I am so glad that I could ease your stress. Sometimes stress is such a major factor. It really sounds that is hormonal related and I would be asking for a full month hormonal profile testing. From what you describe it does not sound like Fibroids or Polyps but you still need to check. xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! I am also glad you are here and would love to read your observations on sperm.....I am on the verge of going to an RE myself, even though I can't afford to go HT or anything. Thanks for any info you post!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast