Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    What?? I never heard of this! I always thought we have to change a lot not DH!! Mine is on sups and eat a lot more healthy fruits and salads now. Hope that's enough change??
    After 4 girls I just don't believe in 50/50 for us .I just can't.
    Ok I have to try in like 4 days...maybe I back off.
    Flava, just know that the best evidence that I have at my disposal indicates that the woman matters more than the man does. PS - not trying to start a debate or hijack the thread, just sayin''!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Flava, just know that the best evidence that I have at my disposal indicates that the woman matters more than the man does. PS - not trying to start a debate or hijack the thread, just sayin''!
    Yeah I really hope we do things really good this time!
    I don't eat much potato this last weeks also hope this don't matter much.(but eat all the other good stuff)

I thought there is nothing like hijack the thread here or if then I already did
    Last edited by Flava; September 11th, 2011 at 08:50 AM.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And just think Flava, if you work on getting both you and DH in prime boy territory, which you have!, then you can't go wrong!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic Sagebrush, no worries I have read your all the studies you compiled and you have some great information and are a great help YOU ARE AWESOME , I honestly believe that we truly do not have all answers, it still mystifies me and no real answer has yet to be determined. I am open minded very different from most REs lol... My only comment is that the male sperm does play a major part in reproduction and there is about to be some excellent studies released which show a direct correlation between the sperm and gender. My own observations and data definitively show some correlation but as I said I still do not think we know all the answers. I wish the studies had a larger populous too! I say work on both lol... XXXX

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I no i cant believe how far Australia is behind in some things!!!! It is a shame ( Well i will keep my fingers crossed anyway and will be reading any info needed for swaying and get myself and hubby as healthy as poss for when we feel ready to try for our baby!!!! Thankyou

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydoctor, I am very excited what you have to say. I love the different theories on the board here and I love the passion that people put into things here.

I really wish PGD was more affordable, too. I would definitely chose this route if I had more money or it was more affordable.

One of my friends who has two boys was so fixated on a having a girl, she just found out she is pregnant with a girl. I want to pick her brain about what she did differently, but she is opposed to swaying so I know for sure she did not do high tech.

Anyway, my point in sharing that is I wish swaying were more than just slightly increasing odds and more favorable. Is family balance a bad thing to wish for? Sigh.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    And just think Flava, if you work on getting both you and DH in prime boy territory, which you have!, then you can't go wrong!!!
    Well I did go wrong last time....and everyone said for sure I get a boy and got a girl. So no wonder I scared.

Babydoctor - I listed my DH sups on pg 4 can you take a look at it pls?What do you think?

Do you feel any better now? I hope so! xo
    +1

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoctor View Post
    Atomic Sagebrush, no worries I have read your all the studies you compiled and you have some great information and are a great help YOU ARE AWESOME , I honestly believe that we truly do not have all answers, it still mystifies me and no real answer has yet to be determined. I am open minded very different from most REs lol... My only comment is that the male sperm does play a major part in reproduction and there is about to be some excellent studies released which show a direct correlation between the sperm and gender. My own observations and data definitively show some correlation but as I said I still do not think we know all the answers. I wish the studies had a larger populous too! I say work on both lol... XXXX
    BD I totally agree with you and agree the evidence does show that males do play some part. I am over-the-moon to have you here on this site. I can't wait to see what you've compiled.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Yeah I really hope we do things really good this time!
    I don't eat much potato this last weeks also hope this don't matter much.(but eat all the other good stuff)

I thought there is nothing like hijack the thread here or if then I already did
    I wouldn't worry one bit about the potato! Most people didn't even eat them until like 400 years ago and most people STILL don't eat them.

Hijacking is def. allowed but since I have a reputation as a bit of a troublemaker I just wanted to be clear that I wasn't trying to argue at all!! Very excited to have Babydoctor on here!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

I wouldn't worry one bit about the potato! Most people didn't even eat them until like 400 years ago and most people STILL don't eat them.

Hijacking is def. allowed but since I have a reputation as a bit of a troublemaker I just wanted to be clear that I wasn't trying to argue at all!! Very excited to have Babydoctor on here!!!
    Very excited to be here and I love all your thoughts. No such thing as hijacking lol.. I did not even think about that. You do not seem argumentative at all lol....just someone like me wanting to help

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast