Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fast advise needed for ttc girl PLEASE

I was with the IG site before finding this site so now I have mixed feeling.I'm 30 and husband is 31 we were going with 2 to 3 day cutoff with husband abstaining for 18 days yikes. And he has been on licorice root pill for that long, I have short cycles like 24 days. been taking cal/mag, cranberry, folic acid, and acidofophis and LE diet. Now I think I screwed it up HELP On this site it sayes to not abstain for more than 10 day and now I'm scared to go with plan tonite with rephesh also. Claimed it can cause birth defects don't want that either. Anyone wat should we do , We would really like to try this cycle but now I'm afraid. the reson we abained is we have 3 boys with one it was everyday, other 2 just so happened didn't know about swaying stuff. Just prayed for a girl and still got boys. Trust me I love all of them dearly. I read all this stories n think ha they just got lucky !! anyway anyone have any encouragement for this roller coaster mama. Love all coments
    Last edited by Ccbaby; December 14th, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He needs to stop the LR right away. no more than 14 consecutive days on that (and IG agrees, or at least they used to) it still affects his hormones even after stopping it.

The abstain is what it is now. It's already done, and you may as well just go ahead and try. The reason I recommend against it is that it is not good for sperm health or quality and I want people to have the safest sway possible and also to have best odds of conception. Abstaining that long may SLIGHTLY raise the risks of birth defects hence I don't want people using it if it can be avoided, but it is in no way a guarantee of that happening. If something raises odds of birth defects from .5% to 1% (and it's probably way less than that, those are just numbers I pulled out of thin air) I would still never recommend it because it doesn't work anyway and I don't do anything that I think can cause harm. It doesn't mean that you are then guaranteed of having a baby with birth defects with that long an abstain, it's just something that I want people to not do deliberately if that makes sense.

It is fine to abstain, lots of people do, I just prefer we keep that to 7-10 days. The most important thing is keeping the one attempt. That has been WAYYY more effective than any of the frequency patterns. WE know it isn't luck because we track our results closely and one attempt has been far more successful than any frequency pattern or timing for several years running. Keep the one attempt, it's all good.

Many peopel want to start off doing timing and that is fine, it's just that you should avoid the "impossible cutoffs" of 4-5 days and stick with 2 or 3 max. And drop that BEFORE adding attempts because one attempt has gotten way better success for us than timing.

I do want you to drop acidophilus. That is one thing that we tracked and it swayed so strongly blue that we now use it only for blue sways.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and welcome by the way!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much just one more question do u think its safe to try this cycle or wait with all that licorice root in him? The amount on the bottle a
    says 6 a day so we didn't go over that and again thank you so much you've just blessed me today feels like someone cares.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The issue with the licorice root is HIS health so I think it's ok.

Just let him have the rest of the month off.