Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused, need advice for ttc Feb

Hi. I have two sons and an older stepson. Desperate for a girl this time round (last chance!) and first try will be February. I normally fall pregnant first month of trying. I have some questions if anyone wouldn't mind helping me -

1. I follow slimming world diet, can this be mixed with LE somehow? I'm quite a few stone overweight. But I do exercise 3-4 times a week. Am I right in thinking cutting out salt isn't important now?

2. Supplements: I'm only taking folic acid, my ph is 4.5 naturally, is this ok? Should my husband be taking anything? It's quite important for me to get pregnant quickly. I've planned February for important reasons. He's a personal trainer so v fit and thin anyway. He drinks tea by the gallon, doesn't smoke.

3. Frequency - this has baffled me! I'm so mixed up between FR, abstaining and then bd every 2-4 days. The thought of only dtd once terrifies me incase don't get pregnant at all. I have no idea right now what I'm meant to do with this and what's actually getting results.

HELP!

J x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Proud.

I answered your frequency question in the frequency thread where you also posted it.

1)Yes a few people have mixed Slimming World with LE Diet and that is fine. Sodium hasn't proven to be effective and most have given up on it. I only keep it in the mix for those who believe in it, because it doesn't cut odds of conception and isn't harmful. I got my girl eating tons of sodium after a failed sway with my 4th boy where I was limiting it. I would like to see you exercise more often if at all possible - we have best results with more like 4-6 days per week, 60 min a day. (but please note anyone with more weight to lose should do mod. exercise at the least because the benefits for weight loss and blood sugar are so huge that they seem to outweigh any risks of possibly growing muscle. As long as you're lsing weight on a lower protein diet, you can probably get away with mod exercise, although longer is better.

2)I'd have you add in fiber as well, just any kind without added nutrients in it with any meal containing fat or fat soluble nutrients like A, D, E. Most of us no longer worry much about pH as it hasn't really panned out either (and all tactics to lower pH would cut odds of conception too far for you since you have only one month to try.) I wouldn't give hubby anything other than olive leaf extract, dry leaf 500-1000 mg a day starting right away. If you use liquid, then use dose guide on the bottle because different types are formulated differently and I can't standardize that. All other pink sway supps for DH will cut odds of conception considerably and OLE has gotten good results for us anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply. What does the olive leaf do for him that helps us?

I'm taking orlistat/xenical prescribed weight loss medication from dr. Will this be ok?

Thanks again X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know what the OLE does, there was a doctor on here some time ago that claimed it helped get a better gender split with IVF/PGD pregnancies (more XX than XY) and they got ok results with it (I'm not convinced it's actually doing anything, but it didn't make scads of boys either) so we begain tentatively playing around with it for pink swaying and got decent results. The reason I mention OLE for him is that ALL other pink sway supps for hubbies affect muscle mass, athleticism, and hormone levels in a negative way and he can't do that with his job. Additionally, they all cut odds of conception by a lot and we need you to have your best attempt with highest chances of conception in Feb.

Orlistat/xenical is ok for the sway but it's category X during pregnancy. It seems fine to take right up until pregnancy though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic ��

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post