Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah ok yeah iv usually had my morning sickness episode by then so maybe theres no link for me dam so far last sickness was in the 3rd week lol maybe im not sick because its a girl and my bodys holding itself together better lol probably not but i can dream ��

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is freaking me out over these moon signs iv decided to stop visiting the other site for now, basically saying its a boy. For sure. ��

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a pretty serious amateur astrologer (I do detailed, unique natal charts, not sun sign newspaper crap) and I can assure you the sign of the moon at the time of conception has no bearing on gender at all (and also, is likely to often be incorrectly guessed). No serious astrologer or hobbyist would credit it. I want to kill the idiot who made up such stupidity, bc not only does it make real astrology look bad, it also gets lots of people worked up.

There are other crazy supposed astrological theories to help you select the gender of your child and they're all nonsense too.
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 19th, 2016 at 09:39 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes pink_bean, Dreamsister liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!! Really puts me at ease
    Its hard to stay positive when others are so big in believing in it! I have a question for you all though id love if you could have a look at my ff chart and see when you think i od? Cd 16 or cd 17
    I think i oed late night cd 16 given my usual O 24 hours after first positive track record, also all cd 16 i was havinv o pains which stopped out of the blue that night i think thats also Why my temp only slightly rised maybe because there wasnt much time between O and my 5am temp time. Or did i possible O cd 17 that just means i tested positive at 7dpo and not 8dpo thanks ladies all input welcolm Name:  Screenshot_2016-01-20-19-24-13.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  15.2 KB

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're probably right about late CD16 but early CD17 is always possible. Doesn't make much of a difference really.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    Thank you so much!!! Really puts me at ease
    Its hard to stay positive when others are so big in believing in it! I have a question for you all though id love if you could have a look at my ff chart and see when you think i od? Cd 16 or cd 17
    I think i oed late night cd 16 given my usual O 24 hours after first positive track record, also all cd 16 i was havinv o pains which stopped out of the blue that night i think thats also Why my temp only slightly rised maybe because there wasnt much time between O and my 5am temp time. Or did i possible O cd 17 that just means i tested positive at 7dpo and not 8dpo thanks ladies all input welcolm Name:  Screenshot_2016-01-20-19-24-13.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  15.2 KB
    If you were in a room full of psychotics who all thought they were Marge Simpson, would you believe it??

The day you ovulated, without having an ultrasound, no one can really tell. Could be either day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dam and i opted out of a dating scan because i was certain of my dates hahaha should of got one to check when i ovulated lol oh well all is well 7 weeks tomorrow ultrasound booked march 10th, 2pm! Hair appointment that morning at 9.30 am just to make the day go quicker ��

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iv lost the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks 1 day
    Just confirmed by ultrasound
    There saying maybe myndates are out
    But there not.
    Suddenly as soon as i seen blood this morning i knew
    Suddenly gender didnt matter.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to start ttc straight away as soon as this miscarriage is done and i can but i dont know where to start im finding it hard to navigate on the website to information i need
    I cant afford to purchase a plan right now because a d and c is still a possible option but i wont know till monday if il need it so i need to save my money
    Am i horrible that i want to try again straight away i feel guilty but i feel empty and i want my rainbow baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss prettypink. Do not feel guilty for wanting to ttc again straight away - just be sure you're mentally and emotionally ready. My ob advised me to wait 3 cycles to ttc but I've read and heard of docs saying its ok to try straight away. I think it depends on the individuals situation. I don't have any answers for you sorry I can only suggest to go by your docs recommendations. I'm sure you'll receive some more guidance and helpful info from others very soon. Just wanted to say I'm so sorry you are going through this and I wish you all the very best and that you conceive you rainbow baby really soon. Also there is a subforum called 'ttc after a loss' there may be more info that could be helpful there?
    Last edited by Pbn3; January 24th, 2016 at 06:19 AM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast