Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! I am new here.

My name is Lindsay. I am a mom of two perfect little boys, Hudson is six and Griffin just turned four last month. I work as an RN in a very busy neonatal intensive care unit. My husband and I always said we would have 3 children. I am the 3rd kid and only girl in my own family, so perhaps I am just following in my moms footsteps! I never saw myself not having a daughter..in my profession really healthy is what ALL I should long for!! I find myself here, hoping for help. I am very A-type and the overload of information on the web is really stressing me out. There seems to be some balance and organization on this site. I like that the stats are posted. If anyone has any advice on how to get started that would be great. We are looking to start trying late this spring most likely. Thank u so much for any and all support!!
    : DS 2009 & DS 2011 TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! There's so much info here an atomic is great she can answer many of your questions - there's always the option for a personalised plan where u don't have to hunt for all the info but that's up to u. It depends how long u want to be on the LE (low every thing) diet for but Atleast 12 weeks is getting the best results - wishing u lots of luck! We r trying in spring too xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! I am new here.

Hello and welcome. I am the proud mother of 3 perfect boys (5, 8 and 9) and would like to add a 4th child (straggler) to the family within a few years. After a failed HT-attempt I bought a personalized plan and are now getting ready for TTCing pink from April. DH started OLE a week ago. I have not swayed before. Started exersicing (pretty hard to find time) and dieting.
    Looking forward to cheer and support you on your journey. There is a lot of supportive girls on this site, so think you have come to the right place.

Last edited by Dreamsister; January 9th, 2016 at 04:54 AM.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's lots of us now trying in April & may so we can all support eachother ! Xxx

6. Likes Dreamsister, LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys so much for helping me feel welcome! I have prayed so much about this and asked God to guide me along and I am quite sure he led me through the crazy seas of the Internet to you sweet women! So many sites I have been on haven't had a post since 2011! I was beginning to think there was no one else out there!! I have been researching IUI with sperm sorting, but most want to do IVF..which I understand is much higher accuracy..but I just can't drop $25K for it. The IUI is $1200 per cycle. Regarding swaying, I am a little concerned about the girl diet. I am already thin.5ft5 and usually somewhere between 122-125pounds..I have reactive hypoglycemia so basically I really have to eat high protein, high fat, low carb. (Now I know why I have two boys! Ha!) I would like a little more feedback from those that have bought a personalized plan and coaching. I tend to be very A-type (good for an icu nurse!) and I hyper fixate on things which drives my DH crazy..so I'm trying to decide if coaching would be best to keep me sane and ******line this process. He will be a lot more likely to be on board if I don't go into "psycho" mode as he affectionately calls it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! It definitely sounds like you would benefit from a personalized plan, based on personality and the hypoglycemia. The PCOS version of the LE diet may be best for you. Diet for at least 12w before TTC, 60+ min daily cardio if possible, one attempt at positive OPK and Clomid/Femara if you can get it is the strongest sway. 1000mcg folate for you and OLE for DH.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Likes LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably no way I can commit to 60+ minutes of cardio a day..I work in a busy NICU and some nights don't get to sit down! I am def going to start a workout routine, but my boys are 4 and 6 I can't imagine where I would find the time to do extreme cardio 60 min a day!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maidentomother are you doing a personalized plan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not, but I've been swaying for so long I'm out of the swaycession phase, so to speak. If I get a boy for my first I will definitely consider a PP though!

If you can't do cardio I would go the couch potato route and be as inactive as possible.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome! Let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast