Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I believe legumes and rapeseed oil are more traditionally pink, but potatoes and nuts (when balanced with other sources of protein and Omega 3 fats) are more blue -- I think potatoes in isolation would be more pink just because of the emphasis on carb over protein. I may be wrong here though?

Folate is better than folic acid because, while both do the same thing, folate is the natural form digestible by everybody -- some people have MTHFR mutation which results in trouble processing folic acid (and often people don't know they have it). Folate, a.k.a the non-synthetic form of folic acid, just tends to be better for everyone over all. High folate is thought to sway boy, but really, high folate in general is just good for a.) fertility and b.) low birth defects. High intake of folate has even been linked to lower incidences of autism.

I was taking a prenatal with at least 800 mcg of folate before conceiving my daughter, in addition to a fairly folate-rich diet (asparagus, certain greens, mango juice, etc.)

As an aside: I've been on MFP for years. You can track your potassium (although I know not all foods list it unfortunately)!
    - Under "Food," go to "Settings" (specifically the "settings" link under food, not "Home" or near your user name.)
    - Under "Nutrients Tracked" and "Calories (Required)" are five drop down menus.
    - Select Potassium to be tracked (it's directly below sodium and on top of carbohydrates in the list)
    Thank you so much for all this info and your time!
    2008 2014

2. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also think my headaches were from aspartame. I never have it ordinarily and have noticed awful headaches each time add in. How important is this to the sway as soooo many people seem to have success living on crystal light (which I assume is like Diet Coke..!) x
    2008 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE cal-mag my one boy was with boy friendly diet + cal-mag, my other boy was with full on pink sway plus cutting back on sodium. My other other two boys I was drinking tons of dairy (was with the other ones too.) It was sure no magic bullet for me, but i know it's hard to give up for some people. Let your gut instinct be your guide.

Coffee is fine at any point. Many of us have "cheated" and had this as breakfast and snack with milk (and I REALLY really cheated and even put real sugar in it, don't do that though if ou can help it) and still gotten girls. It can't be making any difference.

CFR is releasing for 2-3 times a day, 2-3 days before having one attempt. What you're describing is the "hurry up FR". I know we ALL have one boy or the other who we got with one attempt but the numbers don't lie, it's amongst our most successful pink sway tactics (when done with OTHER sway tactics, that is.) ALL frequency patterns have not proven very successful on their own. We originally started out thinking it was frequency that was swaying (because timing has been debunked) but over the course of time we realized it was number of attempts. No one had ever even guessed that number of attempts might sway. Since we dropped the focus on frequency and put it onto number of attempts, our results have skyrocketed. Now, some people do want to give frequency a try and that's totally cool, just that it's imperative to drop frequency BEFORE adding attempts. We experimented at first (not ahving any clue that one attempt could possibly sway at all) with keeping frequency but adding attempts and our results were absolultely terrible!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aspartame is NOT IMPORTANT at all. I have seen people get boys while drinking aspartame to a level so unbelievably insane that it scares me. The exact same people who have diet drinks all day as a way of life are also often dieting and eating less healthfully in other ways too so keep in mind correlation does not equal causation.

I got my girl without it after getting 4th boy while using it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throwaway answered re folate. It is much better absorbed and FA may even be toxic.

You couldn't pay me to consume aspartame. Most girls conceived ever had moms who never touched the stuff. It's not important. I do think it sways pink slightly (UNLESS you have autoimmune issues in which case it may even sway BLUE), but so does arsenic and I wouldn't recommend that!
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 13th, 2016 at 07:15 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Aspartame is NOT IMPORTANT at all. I have seen people get boys while drinking aspartame to a level so unbelievably insane that it scares me. The exact same people who have diet drinks all day as a way of life are also often dieting and eating less healthfully in other ways too so keep in mind correlation does not equal causation.

Interesting Thanks atomic, I have been using splenda for about 7yrs and have conceived 2 boys within that time frame, also like diet coke.
    Is splenda the same as aspartame?
    Don't recall using it when I conceived my first 2 boys tho.

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Interesting Thanks atomic, I have been using splenda for about 7yrs and have conceived 2 boys within that time frame, also like diet coke.
    Is splenda the same as aspartame?
    Don't recall using it when I conceived my first 2 boys tho.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Splrnda is not the same. It is non toxic IMO snd doesn't sway in either direction.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Thanks Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry don't know why it double posted x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh thank u maiden xx
    Last edited by Faithinpink; March 13th, 2016 at 07:42 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast