Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to swaying & group

Hi everyone!
    I just joined and I'm looking for some help. I've read tons online on swaying pink and I'd just like some advice
    Hubby is now on vitamins & calcium. I'm on prenatals and calcium (will be adding cranberry and maybe baby aspirin). Plan is to dtd daily from end of AF until opk is +. Hot bath for dh & missionary position. Plus following low sodium diet with no alcohol & only 1 coffee a day... Is this any good??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I'm new too! Feeling quite overwhelmed and not sure I can do the diet! However, I'd really love a little girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome this site has slightly different advice to some of the other websites. It's a good idea to read the articles that atomic has posted on swaying but the key advice ATM is to be on the LE diet for 12 weeks plus, do cardio for an hour a day 5-6 days a week and have one attempt in your fertile window. The only prenatal required is folic acid you can purchase a plan from atomic which will take a lot of the guess work out of it and you can become a dream member to gain access to more info too (although I think that's more important for people going down the IVF route). Good luck! Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome ladies! Glad you found us.

We do things a little different around here and I just want to urge you to ask, ask, ask anything that doesn't make sense to you.

Please don't do prenatals for swaying. We get 80% boys with them. If you're worried about health then just use only 3 times a week.

Don't take both cranberry and aspirin it's not safe.

Also, we get best results with ONE attempt and not many attempts. Our success rates drop from 70% to 40% with 3 attempts in the fertile window.

Coffee and alcohol have been strong pink sways for us. I know they say not to use them on other sites but they get spectacular results for us and I urge you to increase coffee to 3 cups a day if you like it and feel free to enjoy up to 1-2 drinks a day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks SpottyBear, PinkPrettyPlease! thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrettyPlease! View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new too! Feeling quite overwhelmed and not sure I can do the diet! However, I'd really love a little girl.
    Can you tell me what your concerns are about the diet?? Many times when people think they can't do diet, it's because they have a misunderstanding about what the diet really involves and I can help clear those up. Our Low Everything Diet is much easier than many people think it is.

7. Thanks PinkPrettyPlease! thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies!
    I've never had to worry about my weight so never really cut anything out my whole life. I love to eat so pretty much eat whatever, whenever. I also feel overwhelmed having to prep for my boys and my husband and then having to do something separate. My husband has also never dieted and loves to eat - So I feel as if it will be difficult to have tempting foods out of the way.
    I signed up for a custom plan a few minutes ago.
    Today (day 1) I'm just winging it based on what I've read. I had a tea this morning. Cranberry juice, crystal light and pasta with no butter. I'm starving and light-headed!
    SAHM to two beautiful boys! 1 (2011) 2 (2013) Praying & TTC a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies!
    I've never had to worry about my weight so never really cut anything out my whole life. I love to eat so pretty much eat whatever, whenever. I also feel overwhelmed having to prep for my boys and my husband and then having to do something separate. My husband has also never dieted and loves to eat - So I feel as if it will be difficult to have tempting foods out of the way.
    Today (day 1) I'm just winging it based on what I've read. I had a tea this morning. Cranberry juice, crystal light and pasta with no butter. I'm starving and light-headed!
    Most veggies are free on the LE diet so add some veggies into that pasta and even a little cheese is fine too. There's no reason that you should be starving and lightheaded, the diet will be so much harder to stick to if you deprive yourself too much! Butter is ok too in small amounts but margarine is probably better. Do you have a food tracker app (My Fitness Pal is one)? Inputting your food into an app helps to see how much you're actually eating.
    Tea sways boy I think so you may want to cut that out or switch to coffee. Peppermint tea is good for pink!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

10. Thanks PinkPrettyPlease! thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I hope I'm posting these/replying in the right place. Still figuring out how to navigate on laptop & mobile!
    Another question - what about beer (IPA) vs. white wine? I love beer!
    What kind of cheese? A lot of cheese seems to be high in sodium.
    I'm going to download the app. Much appreciated!
    SAHM to two beautiful boys! 1 (2011) 2 (2013) Praying & TTC a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the type of alcohol matters too much but I could be wrong. I would think that a craft beer or red wine would sway more blue b/c of nutrients/antioxidants but again, I'm not entirely sure. I do know that it has to be included in your daily totals though regardless. I'm drinking white wine b/c that's my favourite.

I think Atomic said that she doesn't think sodium sways. I'm not really too concerned about it for myself. I've tried to cut back for myself but really just in adding salt to things. I used to shake it on everything so I'm just not doing that anymore. For cheese, I use cheddar, parm or mozza. Everything in moderation
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

13. Thanks PinkPrettyPlease!, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies!
    Once I get your questionnaire I'll get right to work.

Cran juice, crystal light, and dry pasta? Ech. That is not LE Diet so I just want to reassure you that is NOT even remotely the type of diet you need to stick to, to get a girl. Here is a short version of LE Diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

When I was swaying I'd eat roughly what my hubs and boys ate, but I'd just skip the meat and eat more salad or veg. So I'd make rice and chicken and broccolli and have the rice and broccoli. It wasn't any more challenging than making regular dinner.

Coffee has been a better sway tactic for us than tea. Something about tea seems a little blue friendly so if you can stand to switch one for other I'd do that.

15. Thanks PinkPrettyPlease! thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast