Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Trying to wait patiently for 2012!

Hi. I'm brand new here. So good to see so many people sharing a common dream and being so supportive.
    I TTC pink for a couple of months recently but got BFNs. I was doing diet, supplements, (DH too), abstinence and O+12, and frequent BD and O+12. Then I bought an Odan calendar, which tells me my best month to TTC a girl is in July 2012! Apparently my body has more boy factors. January and May are also possibilities it says, but they can't guarantee the health of those pregnancies. I wanted to incorporate all the natural sway techniques and decided to include the lunar theory as part of it.
    Has anyone had any experience with Odan or been recommended 'girl or boy dates' using Jonas or biorhythms? I can't see myself holding out til July, knowing I may not actually get pregnant, but I could easily wait til January. We have holidays coming up soon, so the idea of not being on the girl diet for a while is very appealing!
    Thanks ladies. Your advice is much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Here's the complete index to all the swaying essays on this site:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!!

Personally, even if I did believe in the calendars/moon phases, I would concentrate on the things you have more of an influence over which have more evidence to support them rather than hoping to get pregnant in a particular month when it's unlikely that you would anyway if you're swaying hard for a girl and doing so many other things to reduce your fertility - and we just don't have that much control over these things do we?!

Good luck with your sway whenever it may be
    2005 2007 2009 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! I'm ttc a girl as well. I looked into the lunar aspect but found that 2 of my boys were born in "girl" months so I don't put too much stock in it. And I'm way too impatient to wait for that! Good luck to you!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I have two boys and I am also trying very hard to wait until 2012 too. GL

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I have 3 boys and I am waiting to 2012 just for sanity reasons My youngest is still a baby....Welcome! Good luck!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone, I am excited to be here, and to see how everyone goes with their sways. I have to laugh when I see that some are already planning their next soon after having a baby (Prayn4Haven, KnockYourBallsOff)...it took me 3 1/2 years to decide I could cope with a third!!
    I agree that it is pretty out there to be believing in the lunar theory. I guess I am hoping if I throw everything at my sway and include that as well then I will know I have done everything I possibly could. I know this will be my final baby so I won't get another chance to change anything. Once you have a lunar calendar telling you "The energy of the day is very stressful. The Moon and the Sun have only negative aspects. Conception isn't recommended", it is hard to go "Never mind, let's just give it a go anyway"! I bought the girl diet from a-gender a couple of months ago and they mentioned that when people use their 'dates' (which they are too busy to give out at the moment), they are having very high success rates. I think they use biorhythms and lunar theory from what I've heard.
    Anyway, perhaps I can be the guinea pig and see if it works for me. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast