Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new and almost vegan :) ttc my dreambabygirl

Hi there!

I have two boys (plus two boys from the first marriage of my DH, so this house could really use a girl) I have always dreamed of having a daughter. I have been vegetarian for more than 20 years. Still I got two boys I am trying to become 100% vegan since November 2015. I have cut out eggs completely, milk and yoghurt too. However, I loooove cheese. And there is no good vegan substitute for cheese My reasons for becoming vegan are not related to my plans on swaying pink. But from what I've read it can only support swaying pink, right?
    Now, I am thinking about purchasing a plan here, but I was wondering if the meal plans/recommended foods are suited for vegans. It would be a waste to buy a plan that I cannot use. Additionally I've seen different packages and don't know which one will be the right one for me
    Additionally I am wondering how complex it is to follow the plan. I had a burn out last year (still not fully recovered) and I have the tendency to get eating disorders. Therefore I am kind of scared that folllowing this plan will be too difficult and only stress me out. I definitely don't want to have any more stress, if you know what I mean
    Therefore my question: is it hard to follow the plan? What are your experiences with it? And what do you do against being afraid that it won't be a girl?

Thanks and love, Josje
    2008 2010
    Desperately hoping for a to complete our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would recommend going for a customized plan from Atomic! You fill out a questionnaire and then she can give you a full plan specially for you and your needs.
    The diet isn't too hard to follow but it really depends on how you ate before. For me, I was a typical "boy eater" before starting the diet. I snacked all day long, total grazer and I ALWAYS ate breakfast. On the LE, you need to cut out snacking and go down to only 2 or 3 (sometimes 4, depending on how much you eat) meals per day. So for me, that was tough to get used to but it's normal now. Staying within limits...again, it depends on your eating pattern when you conceived your boys. Some people have no problem, other people have difficulty.

If you have a history of eating disorders, it might be best not to worry about counting calories and grams of fat/protein. Just cut out snacking, eat less than you did before, and try to get most of your food from vegetable sources (should be easy if you're going vegan )
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your answer! You are right, I also never skipped breakfast before. So, that will be new to me. Lots of veggies on the other hand are no problem at all. I am scared of counting calories
    Are you doing sports ever day? I love sports, every day would be hard to fit into my schedule though. On the other hand I would do anything to have a girl. So, I guess I could get used to a lot
    Have you purchased the personal plan? Is that the one for 79$?
    2008 2010
    Desperately hoping for a to complete our family!