Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm new here!

Hi all, my name is Jessica and I am new the the site. I am 30 and DH is 33. We have two beautiful boys ages 3 years and 9 months. I love my boys more thn anything but I have always wanted a little girl. I want to try and sway for a girl around February or March next year. I am trying to gather as much information as I can now, so not to stress over it later. I have always lived a very boy friendly lifestyle. Never exercising, eating all day, lots of bananas, potatoes, sodas, milk and I always took prenatals for months before conceiving. I also had many attempts when attempting to conceive & we always conceived first try. Almost everything that this site says not to do for a girl, I did. I'm hoping a change in diet & exercise can help me conceive a girl next. I'm planning to buy the custom plan next month. Dh is pretty much on board but only with a few exceptions. Question I have is about men and weight training. My husband works out every morning with weights and takes supplements to increase muscle mass. I don't think he would be willing stop going to the gym. would that hurt my sway as I have seen building muscles increases testosterone which sway boys.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome!!!

We've anecdotally seen overwhelming numbers of GIRLS born to weight training men who are taking a lot of supplements. It's really YOUR muscle mass that matters the most and while T levels in men may sway, it's nothing compared to what you are doing for your sway.

My way of thinking is, "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" meaning that if he's not going to give it up, it doesn't really matter anyway. He's going to do what he's going to do, so focus on what you CAN do and not worry too much over what you can't do any different.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI I'm new here too!!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I'm very happy to know that I can still have a good swAy. I will be ordering a personalized plan next month.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Olivera!