Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Help with choosing a plan to purchase

Hi everyone,

I am in the UK, I want to purchase one of the personalized plans for TTC a girl. I am interested in following the LE diet with extra help on which foods to eat. I have loosely followed the LE for 6 months.

I have also been charting for many months using OPK's and am quite confident with knowing my cycle and when I ovulate, but I think help with when to do our attempt would help take some of the stress out of it for me. I just feel overall I need a little support having swayed twice this year, got pregnant but lost them both with two first trimester miscarriages back to back, this is after having four healthy pregnancies (boys) in row with no problems. The only difference is we abstained to conceive the two losses and I think FR will be better because of being fresher sperm.

Is the personalized Gender Swaying plan and coaching service for TTC a Girl or Boy and is it personalized with a diet?
    What is the main difference between the TTC a girl bundle and the TTC complete package?

What package would you recommend?

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't do personalized diets. I find that the one-size, fits all diet plans (and I've tried more than a few!!) are really hard because you're ending up sticking to foods you don't like and don't know how to cook and this is especially the case for my UK and Aussie swayers as our food choices are just SO different!! plus, it's super time consuming to do that and I'd have to charge a lot more than 79$ for that and it would really limit the number of people I could help.

What I do is help you in the coaching forum that comes with the personalized sway plan, one on one, for as long as it takes, to help you to pick and choose from foods that YOU like and feel comfy with cooking, and we come up with a diet you can stick to.

The personalized plans are everything but diet.

Bundle and package just have a different combination of books that come with them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel weird recommending packages to people because I do profit from them. I think the best value is the $99 one but not everyone wants or needs the diet. The important thing is to get a personalized or customized plan, since that comes with the coaching.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. That makes sense to me now. It's the coaching/support I think I need but I do need some support with the diet and guidence with ideas of what to eat in the weeks before the attempt as well as the days leading up to my attempt.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another quick question I wanted to get your advice with please Atomic., I am just coming to the end of my miscarriage so I expect to ovulate in the next 2-4 weeks depending on my body. I heard the cycle following miscarriage sways girl but with being pregnant for the last 10 weeks, my diet hasn't been as girl friendly as it would have been. This said, with your experience, would you skip this month or be really strict again with the diet and make an attempt?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsandflowers View Post
    Thanks Atomic. That makes sense to me now. It's the coaching/support I think I need but I do need some support with the diet and guidence with ideas of what to eat in the weeks before the attempt as well as the days leading up to my attempt.
    I am all caught up on plans so I could get one done very quickly this week given that you may wish to try this cycle.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 9th, 2016 at 05:44 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsandflowers View Post
    Another quick question I wanted to get your advice with please Atomic., I am just coming to the end of my miscarriage so I expect to ovulate in the next 2-4 weeks depending on my body. I heard the cycle following miscarriage sways girl but with being pregnant for the last 10 weeks, my diet hasn't been as girl friendly as it would have been. This said, with your experience, would you skip this month or be really strict again with the diet and make an attempt?
    This is one of those crystal ball questions I can never really answer. Even with eating more during pregnancy, being pregnant for that length of time does drain your stores of nutrients and also the pregnancy hormones may help suppress fertility a little and sway pink that way. So it may be that this is something that counteracts the lack of dieting and will still sway pink. We have had good luck with people getting pregnant the first cycle after a loss - but also with 12 weeks + on diet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you gor the info. Will be ordering mine today ☺

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, I'm also starting the sway again after suffering a miscarriage at 7 weeks last weekend. I've just subscribed for the $79 bundle and submitted my questionnaire yesterday.
    I'm keen to start the proper diet asap - wondering when you might have the chance to look through my questionnaire and also how to download the books that come with it in the meantime?
    Many thanks in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaire Chiengr. It takes me 7-10 days to do a plan and I'll do my best to get your plan to you on the nearer end of that time.

The diet stuff is immediately available for you to reference here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cust...ing-resources/

12. Likes Chiengr liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast