Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink TTC boy, could help me to review my diet?

Hi, im new here. I have 2 little happy funny girls*and now ttc #3 and hope for a little boy

I been on boy diet for 1 month. Could anyone help me to review my diet and give some opinion?

Thanks in advanced.

Breaskfast: is a must! Cereal+tea

Morning tea : 1 fruit + plain biscuit

Lunch : plain pasta+soup (tomato+potato+tons veggie)+ 2 fruit (usually includ 2 to 3 banana)

Afternoon tea : 2 fruit

Dinner : rice+soup (tomato+potato+tons veggie)+ chicken/fish+ 2 fruit (usually includ 2 to 3 banana again)

Drink : water lemon everyday

Supplements : folic acid+iron
    Q10
    Plan to take L-argine (to increase testosterone, should i?)

Husband : multivit
    Vit c
    L arginine

Exercise : em....*less... as usual

Plan to bd on cd 14 to 16 ( if opk +ve) next month.

Q: should i add anythings else to my plan?

Any advices is really appreciated

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someonr pls help??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I'm new on here but I do have 4 boys and opposite to you I am swaying for a girl. Just to add in my thoughts is to how I got my boys, I was not nearly as healthy for both lunch and dinner as you are at the moment. Breakfast would be a highly fortified cereal and maybe a cereal bar or fruit for mid morning snack. I would almost always have something deep fried like chips and stir fry with lots of salt (lots of calories) for my dinner. If I had pasta for lunch it would always have salt on it and probably tons of cheese or a sauce. I didn't eat a great deal of fruit or soups in all. My snacks in between meals were more like a bar of chocolate or biscuits with chocolate on them. I ate a lot of take away foods too. Lots of calories. Deep fried foods. This may not be the best for everyone but this is how I got my boys. I hope this helps you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like to add that today I have purchased a personalized plan for the complete TTC Girl pacakge from atomic. It might be helpful for you to take a look at them as you can purchase a 21 day meal plan or get a package that would give you some more support with your sway too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsandflowers View Post
    Hi there, I'm new on here but I do have 4 boys and opposite to you I am swaying for a girl. Just to add in my thoughts is to how I got my boys, I was not nearly as healthy for both lunch and dinner as you are at the moment. Breakfast would be a highly fortified cereal and maybe a cereal bar or fruit for mid morning snack. I would almost always have something deep fried like chips and stir fry with lots of salt (lots of calories) for my dinner. If I had pasta for lunch it would always have salt on it and probably tons of cheese or a sauce. I didn't eat a great deal of fruit or soups in all. My snacks in between meals were more like a bar of chocolate or biscuits with chocolate on them. I ate a lot of take away foods too. Lots of calories. Deep fried foods. This may not be the best for everyone but this is how I got my boys. I hope this helps you.
    I have had 5 boys and I eat the same way. Lots of calories, fried foods, chips, all day long. Like a snack would be a box (yes, a whole box) of crackers (biscuits) and so on. I never ate a whole lot of fruits. And meat with every meal, or cheese.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I think i should get more snack after this and meat. Thansk so much. Now looking into the meal plan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you eat meat then definitely more meat, more cheese, more calories, just more!! I have two boys and eat healthy-ish but LOTS of food, big portions...always eating!! (I get faint if I go more than about two hours without eating!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh now i know y i got 2 girls

I jus seldom eat snack and i eat pretty little before this. My bmi is oly 18....i not a big eater, oly eat when hungry.
    Thansk for the advice, really appreciated it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think it's just more calories in general, I don't think eating meat is the magic bullet because I'm not a big meat eater and have never eaten red meat. My BMI was 19/20 when I had my first son. Good Luck

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I already answer this in another thread??? I am almost 100% I replied to this so if you posted it more than once my answer is in your other thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ