Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here. Swaying for a girl!

Hello my name is Jennifer. I am happily married. Together we have four beautiful children . 13 year old son, 7 year old daughter, 4 year old son, 20 month old son. So you guessed it for our last attempt we would like to sway Pink. We will be trying this in June, I will be beginning the pink swaying Diet in April. I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can. My husband and I will both be 32. He has high blood pressure. How often should he release? Should he take any supplements? Does he need to take hot baths before dtd? He will only wear tight boxers.. I was told to do the one attempt... confused about that is it the same as o+12? Drink coffee, low everything diet, and alcohol, folate acid. 60 minutes of Aerobic exercise 6-7 days a week, is hip hop abs a good one by beach body? Was planning to do that. How often do I drink coffee and alcohol? I have never used opks before or a basal thermometer. Confused about how to check ph as well.

We have suffered two miscarriages Jan 2016, and May 2016. I had test ran and they said nothing wrong so just try again.
    Of course in the end all that matters is a healthy baby, but if I could get my little girl a sister that would just be icing on the cake.

As of right now I am working toward getting my weight off before we try again. I'm down 40lbs and want to lose some more. I've never had the cute bump that most moms have so that's my goal!

I'm confused about the supplements as before I stumbled on this site it is contradicting. I need to know about the supplements very confused about them. I was looking through the ingender diet and just really confused about things.

Here goes just need to know if I take them or no.
    Folate
    Calcium
    Zinc
    Vitamin D
    Magnesium
    Vitamin E
    Aspirin
    Cranberry
    Vitex
    Sudafed
    I'm taking a prenatal vitamin should I drop it now?
    Also taking omega 3 supplement..
    Should I take potassium? Or will you get that in food?
    Metamucil?
    Aspartame?
    Acidophilus?
    Is it okay to use salt or not?
    B6
    Replens or rephresh?
    No douching?
    How do you check ph?
    Evening Primerose oil.
    Also I'm planning on asking for progesterone suppositories once we begin ttc, as that was low when I miscarried my last baby.

Is molly mcbutter okay to use? Also I take omega 3 pills is that okay or no? Just trying to learn this. I know I have a lot of questions. Just confused I was learning the ingender way, and I'm so confused about the supplements and foods now.
    TIA
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 14th, 2017 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Forgot a few things
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how low this is in the forum, so just bumping it.

May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for posting out here and for your patience!!

You can have your husband do either abstain or daily release at his age. Whatever you think is easiest.

Is he on medicine for his blood pressure? No LR under any circumstances but I need to know if he's on meds to advise on other stuff.

One attempt is not the same as O+12. O+12 is timing method. It doesn't work and most people can't do it correctly (and end up BD right on O anyway) We just do one attempt (one unprotected BD in your fertile window) either with a small cutoff of 2-3 days if you want timing, or else at positive OPK if you aren't worried about it.

Coffee and alcohol at least 1x a day.

I have never done hiphopabs, if you like it and it isn't really building a lot of muscle I'm sure it's fine.

Most of us have totally given up on the pH testing but you can read it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-ph-dh-dw.html

I'm so sorry for your losses, I would have you take folate instead of folic acid just in case that may help prevent more losses in the future. It is a bit more expensive but may help.

How much weight do you have left to go?? If more than like 10 lbs, I would probably have you on the PCOS-type diet (there are two options for that in this thread) because sometimes when we have extra weight, it makes us insulin resistant and we tend to do better with our sway if we do more fruit, veg, and whole grains instead of lots of white carbs like the standard version of LE Diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Folate - yes, that will be better for you.

Cal/mag - at your discrection. I don't think they sway and I got boys taking them, but some people do believe in them. just be sure you're using supps and not drinking tons of dairy.

Zinc - only if you've been on a sway diet longer than 6 months and then the minimum 3x a week

Vit. D - only if proven deficiency. I think this is a VERY strong blue swayer, and I took it because IG told me to and got my 4th boy.

Vit. E - no woman TTC should ever take this except the small amount in a prenatal. Larger amounts may inhibit cell division(that is why it may help slow down cancer) and that is not what you want when growing a very small human

Aspirin - I have moved away from using this as it did not help sway outcomes and the risks and side effects both to you and unborn baby were greater than we realized.

Cranberry - I never use this except when people insist upon it. It doesn't work and the way it is taken for swaying is risky both to you and to unborn baby

Vitex - at your discretion, it's been disappointing results and really messed up people's cycles so be aware before deciding to use it. Generally I'd not have anyone who's had 2 miscarriages take vitex.

Sudafed - been linked to strokes in young women and I do not recommend

I would wean off both the prenatal and the Omega 3 now and restart at BFP

Get potassium via food - but DO NOT avoid potassium foods!!! You need 2500 mg potassium to survive and this is the same on all sway diets. You can die from not getting enough potassium

Metamucil or other fiber, most of us do use that only with meals containing fat tho. If not eating fat you don't need

Aspartame - at your discretion. I don't think it works, please limit to 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz a day.

Acidophilus - I know this is recommended on IG but we found it overwhelmingly blue friendly and I strongly advise against anyone taking it for pink. I honestly think it's crazy they still recommend it based on our results to be honest. Only sway supp that ever did worse than 50-50!!

Most of us totally gave up the sodium thing and our results only improved when we did. Makes it much easier to stick to diet if you don't limit salt!! I got my girl eating tons of it after my 4th boy limiting it.

B6 avoid like the plague. Strong blue swayer and makes your cycle go crazy. again something I took on IG recommendation that yielded my 4th boy. At least one other swaying site independently dropped this because they too thought it was making opposites

EPO - may sway blue, I woudln't use it

I don't recommend douching but I have instructions on how to do it if you want them

Jellies seeming to get neutral results - not helping or hurting sways and really cutting odds of conception by a lot. Your discretion but should be among first things dropped if BFN for more than a month or two

Prog supps - Just so you know, prog supps have never been shown to help anyone get or stay pregnant. Low progesterone is a sign that something is amiss with the pregnancy and so your body naturally lowers prog levels to end it. I personally do not recommend them, however, you need to do what you feel best

Molly Mc Butter is fine, but you don't have to eat it if you don't want.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

He's on these. Hydrochlorothiazide
    Amplodine
    Benazepril

How long would he need to abstain if he abstains, or how many times a day would he need to release? I know I'll understand it better once I purchase my plan. Thanks for being here for all of us and answering all of our questions.
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 21st, 2017 at 04:59 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have 65lbs to lose already have lost 40lbs I also read on here to have intercourse every four days after first attempt (after I get a positive on an opk) Would that be best? Still reading through the next post thank you so much! I also plan on ordering opks. I think I understand what you mean now. Have intercourse as soon as you get a positive opk as you can ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive opk right?

Thanks I will look at the swaying under special circumstances!
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 20th, 2017 at 04:43 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much for all these answers! So basically folate is all I need to get right? I'll trust your judgement. Honestly I was always heavier when I got my boys! I thank you so much for all your answers. Does no orgasm really have an effect and missionary? Should I get sylk or use canola oil for lube?Thanks so much mama for these answers! You don't know how much I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 20th, 2017 at 04:42 PM. Reason: So it wouldn't be so long! :)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also my last day of birth control previfem is February 24th. Should I ask for a refill on more birth control until April or May? or just start using opks? When do you reccomend to begin opks? I've never used those before or temping, so wasn't sure.
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; January 22nd, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wasn't sure how low down this is in the forum, so bumping it back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast