Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to Gender Dreaming, hello!!

I originally posted the below post somewhere else on the site, and as with newbies I may have posted in the wrong section so I'm resubmitting my original thread here:

Hi All,

New to gender dreaming. I have to admit I was using ingender and then stumbled across gender dreaming and found that it's a whole other world and the information is a lot clearer and friendly to understand!

I currently have a 9 month old boy (wasn't really swaying with the first but did use preseed). I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with boy #2 (totally unplanned). A part of me kicks myself because had I known that I was going to get pregnant so fast, then I would have swayed..but how was I suppose to know that!! What was odd with baby #2 is that I dtd 3 days before O. I thought to myself under shettles I should have conceived a girl, well nope! I recently took the panorama test (similar to the harmony test) and it was confirmed another boy for me. I'm a bit sad but I suppose its a good thing for my first born as they will be so close in age and I'm sure it'll be a good buddy system. That being said I am still breastfeeding, so I have no clue how I swayed blue. I wouldn't say I'm exclusively BF, but it's usually mornings and evenings with supplementing formula during the day and solids.

So as soon as I found out the gender of baby #2, I quickly thought to myself ok I'm definitely going ttc for a girl. I haven't even given birth to #2 yet and I'm already thinking about swaying for #3.. I know crazy! Like many on this forum, I desperately want a girl. So I'm here to learn everything I need to know. Baby #2 is due in Feb 2018, and my plan is ttc for a baby girl next fall (after September 2018).

Learning a lot.. looking forward to meeting you Atomic and everyone else!

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I actually stumbled onto your other post first so please look for my answer there. Welcome to the site!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Many of us have passed through ingender on our way here so don't stress about that. I also ended up here before I'd given birth to DD2 so have been thinking about swaying for about two years now.

It's interesting to hear you don't see many blue friendly aspects in your lifestyle. Many women with more than one of the same gender have a lightbulb moment when they start reading here and realise why they may have unintentionally swayed.

GL with your pregnancy and your sway journey.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post