Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    I’m pretty sure metformin sways pink as it lowers blood sugars, do clomid & metformin is a strong pink sway from memory. Wishing you loads of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awww thank you girl!! Xoxo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes emshe liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just confirm with atomic, but I am pretty sure. Hoping so!

4. Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Just confirm with atomic, but I am pretty sure. Hoping so!

Thank you so much! I'm trying to research it all but It got hard from my phone... Switching the the desktop now

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Star4012 View Post
    Hi Atomic!

I had a follow-up appt with my obgyn this morning to discuss the results of my sonogram I had a couple weeks ago. He told me that they found several bead-like cysts on my left ovary and that there were a few follicles just keeping put... He said upon the results of the ultrasound, and my blood work, and a few other things, he really feels that I have PCOS. He gave me another round of Clomid (to take next cycle since I'm on cd8 and just took my second round days 3-7) and prescribed metformin to start taking immediately. Do you have experience with metformin? Does it sway? My doc said when Clomid and metformin are used together, the chances are higher for pregnancy. Do you think I should start metformin now on cd8? Or wait until next cycle? I just don't want it to screw up my cycle or sway.

My other question is, I'm praying for twins, is metformin going to reduce that chance?

Thanks in advance!!

Yes go ahead and start it now, it sways pink we believe.

We don't know if Met reduces chances for twins or not. Just don't have that information. I do kknow Clomid increases it so it's all good there. FX!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Morning Atomic!

I wanted to provide an update on my journey... my second round of Clomid when wonky with my cycles... not sure what happened but when I saw the doc on Jan 4th for my 2nd round appt, he told me that he believes that I have PCOS based on what he saw from my ultrasound during round 1. He told me to start taking metformin right away... I asked him whether or not I could take pregnitude and he said that it wouldn't hurt if I did, so I went ahead and ordered some and started taking it. In addition to Clomid 50mg days 3-7, I'm taking metformin every night with my dinner, pregnitude morning and night, and then adding in folic acid for extra consumption of it. We DTD E4D (72 hour version last cycle) and I ended up getting AF on CD18. Never had a positive OPK. I'm using Clearblue Advanced amileys which show a hollow, flashing smiley for LH detected, and a solid smiley for your peak day. I had flashing smileys for 8.5 days before I stopped testing and AF arrived the next day. I was also using the cheap wondfo ovulation test strips to double check what the clearblue was reading and I didn't have a positive on those either. My temps were very high throughout my cycle... I first thought Clomid was the cause bc during my first round, it elevated it some, but it came back down before O time. This time, my pre-O temps were at the point of where my post-O temps usually are (high 98 degrees and above). It only came down when I started AF. I feel like this cycle (my second round) was a waste! I called my Doc first thing on Monday morning and he is not in until Friday morning... I spoke directly with his RN and explained the situation and that I wanted to see if he would increase my dosage to 100mg since I didn't O this past round. She told me that normally he won't allow someone to increase their 50mg dose to 100 until they've had 3 cycles with the 50mg. Since I was on my second she said to just stick with the 50mg for this third round unless I get a call from the doc sooner than the day I'm supposed to start it. I didn't hear anything back from him, so I went ahead and started my third round of 50mg... I'm still doing all the same things I did for round #2. I've attached my Fertility Friend chart for my wonky cycle. Please help direct me on what I should do. I'm currently on CD4.

What I'm doing:
    Clomid 50mg days 3-7
    Metfromin 500mg once daily
    Pregnitude Morning and Night
    Folic Acid
    Coffee 3x a day (1 caffeinated, 2 decaf)
    Skipping Breakfast
    DTD E4D (72 hour)
    No Orgasm

Name:  b_kQFUN2.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  19.2 KB

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'd rather you took only the metformin. When did the short cycle occur in correlation to when you started the Pregnitude?? I think met and Pregnitude together are too much of a good thing.

Are they sure you didn't ovulate? I agree your chart looks anovulatory but sometimes temping on Clomid is unreliable.

Are they sure this is a true bleed and not some midcycle bleeding?

I think you need to stick with the 50 and ditch the Pregnitude and see what happens.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, I'd rather you took only the metformin. When did the short cycle occur in correlation to when you started the Pregnitude?? I think met and Pregnitude together are too much of a good thing.

Are they sure you didn't ovulate? I agree your chart looks anovulatory but sometimes temping on Clomid is unreliable.

Are they sure this is a true bleed and not some midcycle bleeding?

I think you need to stick with the 50 and ditch the Pregnitude and see what happens.
    Ok, I'll do that. My doc talked about uping my metformin dose gradually and that's when I mentioned about using the pregnitude instead. But for now, I'll stop the pregnitude before I get too far taking it.

I started Pregnitude the same day I started metformin-- Jan 4th. My cycle for that month started Dec 28th and went till Jan 13th, got AF on Jan 14th. At first I thought it was just mid cycle spotting, bc I had read online that metformin can do that, but as the day went on the flow got heavier... then on Monday and Tuesday I was changing tampons quite frequently, so I was sure it was AF. Actually, this was even much heavier than my previous AF (Dec 28th cycle)

As far as Ovulation, I only temp and do OPKs. Usually I have almost 2 days worth of cramping/O pain and i didn't have that during the wonky cycle. My next ultrasound isn't until Jan 27th and that's just to check the cyst they found on my left ovary.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are my past cycles.

1st pic was my first round of Clomid 50mg days 5-9

2nd pic was my second round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7

3rd pic is my current (third round) cycle Clomid 50mg days 3-7

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Star, I hope this new cycle is your one.

Praying and swaying for 2018

16. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Star, I hope this new cycle is your one.
    Thank you sooo much Filzma! You girls have been such a great support system to me. Idk what I'd do without all of you! xoxo

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast