Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Pink starting April 2018 :)

Hello all!

So, I've posted here before, early last year, when I initially started swaying but was forced to postpone. After having my thyroid removed last June and getting that regulated, I am now ready to start my sway again and begin ttc in April. Seriously y'all I am excited and hopeful.

I have two boys now (3 and 2), who are total mommy's boys and basically my whole world. I have always wanted a daughter and really want my husband to have a daddy's girl as well. This will have to be our last baby unfortunately (I would seriously have 6 if possible) due to a enterocele/rectocele. Also, my DH would die lol. So! Here is my planned sway:

DH: 27
    DW: 26
    Beginning Jan 21, 2018 and ttc in April 2018.

Exercise: 60 min cardio 4-5 x a week starting Feb 5 after a healed sprained ankle. --this will be the hardest for me actually. Hoping I don't fall into mod exercise and sway blue
    Diet: LE starting at 1700 calories. Replace breakfast with coffee (latte or with small amount of creamer). Fasting from dinner around 5-6 PM to my coffee breakfast at 8-9 AM. Drinking Coke Zero (I'm aware aspartame isn't really swaying pink, this is just my low cal option and a way to not snack between meals.) Alcohol 2-3x a week. (New for me!)
    --I was a definite grazer/snacker with my boys. I'm keeping strictly to 2/3 meals a day with NO snacking.--
    Protein around 50g, Fat around 50g. For the most part I am trying to not obsess and so are keeping within limits without being a control freak. I do have 30+ lbs to lose but really have no signs of PCOS or IR and the reg LE diet is actually easier for me to follow. If this is a big no-no please let me know.

Supplements/Meds: On Levothyroxine and Cytomel and Lexapro currently, all of which I'm thinking/hoping/praying sway even a little pink. No vitamins! ( Got pregnant on Vit D with DS1 and prenatal with DS2). Other than 2000 mcg folic acid. Have obtained Femara from a TTC friend who got pregnant and will be doing 2.5 mg on CD 3-7 in April for general egg quality and because I do not have a long time to get pregnant. Also...it sways pink.

Timing/Frequency: shooting for one attempt at pos opk with no o for DW. If this doesn't work in April I will move up to e3d/e4d.

DH: reg meat and potatoes diet. Drinking diet pop and trying to lose weight a little. Boxer briefs. Dips tobacco, occasional smoker. Coffee every day now. Occasional alcohol.
    No supps. No exercise (unless he picks it up).

Odd note: since my boys births my periods have changed, usually coming in the afternoon/evening rather than morning/late late night. I'm hopeful this is a sign of changing hormones!

I feel like this is a light sway (other than the Femara) but I am more afraid of my control freak, competitive side emerging. If anyone has advice or changes I should make please feel free to comment! Lots of babydust to everyone!

Edited to add: started coffee 2-3 cups per day as well.
    Last edited by Cnerwin; January 24th, 2018 at 09:27 AM.
    Mommy to 2 brilliant boys, hoping for a little girl to complete our family.

MC 2012 DS1 2014 DS2 2015

FX for a girl in June 2017!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should add my Endo is keeping my TSH at a slightly hyperactive level in order to somewhat suppress any return of the cancer. My T3 and T4 are also at slightly higher levels now. Not sure if this sways, but thought it may be useful to add.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cnerwin! I'm happy I noticed your post! I'm too ttc girl in April-May. I have a very similar plan as you. My husband and I are just a little older than you guys.

I have a hypothyroidism and been eating thyroxin for 5 years. I have been worrying how it might affect on my pregnancy. But I haven't really thought how it would affect swaying or does it.

I'm happy to follow how your sway is going!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Tipi! I'm glad you saw it too! It's so nice to see this community of women going thru the same things. Good luck on your sway, I hope to see girls for both of us next year.

I've seen some anecdotal evidence that hypothyroidism may sway blue, but I think that's untreated. With yours having been treated I don't think it would (if it even does!) I really haven't found anything on hyperthyroidism or thyroid cancer swaying for my part. But I'm still hoping lol.

Are you on the diet now?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't started le diet yet. 12 week or more feels such a long time. I've been gaining weight for 3-4 years now. My bmi is 21.5 so I'm still normal but I just have to get a grib!

I found one research about hypothyroidism and from that I understood that if treaded properly it may sway to pink.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really does, but these first few days haven't been bad. I have more weight to lose though, so I don't think it will be as bad for me. I dread starting the exercise though.
    That's good to hear, I hope it does sway pink for you! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your posts

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey again C! Since this is just a teeny bit long and I'm about wiped out today, can you bump this for me?? I'd like to give you a fresh set of eyes to go over this!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Cnerwin liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    hey again C! Since this is just a teeny bit long and I'm about wiped out today, can you bump this for me?? I'd like to give you a fresh set of eyes to go over this!
    Absolutely! Thank you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump