Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new TTC girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    Hi Lemon! I can't get onto IG either! I miss hearing how everyone is going. Good to see you on here though, and Auroara! All the best for your plan and attempt.
    PEONY...I am on the swayers over 35 board as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great, I'll swing past there and say hi. Even if I'm not quite in the correct age bracket!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lemon, Aurora, PEONY! ahhh I am so happy to see you IG girls! I finally came here today because I am desperately looking for Jonas answers. Side note: I see the diet on this site is MUCH different from IG! I haven't even started a diet yet! We weren't going to sway until Feb but thought we might give it a go this coming weekend if Jonas looks good. Problem is, no Jonas calendar! Was hoping PEONY could help me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I am beginning to think timing does not matter as much anymore, as numerous studies have shown mostly equal numbers being concieved different days...for me, I'm going to opt for 2-3 day cutoff, maybe even 1-2 day cutoff to align with my Jonas dates for Dec....also doing a combo of LE/IG diet...as far as LE goes trying to keep things on low side, calories around 1500-1800, going to be losing weight, and IG part is diary and low meat low potaote, etc. I'm still doing calicum supps, but instead of cranberry, I've been using baby aspirin. I'm going to use Rephresh to keep my PH at 4.5 at all times, so I don't have to worry about it (I do feel like stress can sway boy, so I'm going to try to chill out, this will be hard!)

hope this info helps
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by our3sons View Post
    Lemon, Aurora, PEONY! ahhh I am so happy to see you IG girls! I finally came here today because I am desperately looking for Jonas answers. Side note: I see the diet on this site is MUCH different from IG! I haven't even started a diet yet! We weren't going to sway until Feb but thought we might give it a go this coming weekend if Jonas looks good. Problem is, no Jonas calendar! Was hoping PEONY could help me!
    Hi our 3 sons....
    Yes, we need this support through this insanity!
    I have gone to astro.com...let me know if you need help finding your way to the lunar calendar.
    I paid for astro elite...but jonas is 4 days after o date...how the heck will that work? I am just happy that this month lines up for girl!
    O day is next week....shld I try frequent? Abstain?
    I am panicking about that...probably more than timing!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Personally I am beginning to think timing does not matter as much anymore, as numerous studies have shown mostly equal numbers being concieved different days...for me, I'm going to opt for 2-3 day cutoff, maybe even 1-2 day cutoff to align with my Jonas dates for Dec....also doing a combo of LE/IG diet...as far as LE goes trying to keep things on low side, calories around 1500-1800, going to be losing weight, and IG part is diary and low meat low potaote, etc. I'm still doing calicum supps, but instead of cranberry, I've been using baby aspirin. I'm going to use Rephresh to keep my PH at 4.5 at all times, so I don't have to worry about it (I do feel like stress can sway boy, so I'm going to try to chill out, this will be hard!)

hope this info helps
    Finally, someone saying timing does not work!
    DH is going crazy trying to get me to agree..but, as I have said before I know too many people where timing was everything and then I believe it. I read something else, I believe it. I am a personally swayed either way so it makes it so hard to sway pink...can't figure it out!
    I had DS 2 after a one time 1.5 cut off....but lots of salt in diet.
    My lunar is girl this month and next...you?
    How are you working out the jonas dates?
    If I o 4 days before jonas, how can I get pregnant?
    I have to give up some of the extra calc and greek yogourt...I think I am increasing testosterone!
    How much rephresh? how often?
    Next week is my attempt....any advice!?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12