Thread: Hi everyone!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone, I am new here and looking forward to learning more about swaying. I have 2 very wonderful boys and am hoping for a pink one to complete our family. We have started trying and had 2 months of failed attempts. Hopefully it will happen soon! I fell straight away with my boys. Fingers crossed!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I too just joined yesterday! We have 3sons and am hoping too to grace this house with a little girl Wishing you luck! Baby dust!
    Sonja

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, also new and also trying to sway pink. Good luck!
    DSS #1 DSS #2 Planning to sway (soon):

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!! So what line are you thinking of going down Sonja and prettyinpink? I have changed my mind that many times!! I have been on a high calcium, magnesium, low sodium, pottassium diet but after reading the girl diet on here think I will got more vego. We were also trying cutoff but am thinking maybe o+12 or just even o with abstainence for 7 + days. Plus am on the supplements and have been for a while. My Ph has changed dramatically since pre supps and diet. I am hoping that will make the difference! Good luck!for pink ones!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Sallygal, still learning about the different aspects to a good sway. I posted a blog about what I am planning to do at this point. I am trying to incorporate as much as I can, with certain modifications. Here is the blog post if you care to see my take on a customized sway, but I am still learning so I may have misunderstood some aspects: Pre-Pre-Planning my Pink Sway
    DSS #1 DSS #2 Planning to sway (soon):

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, welcome!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone! Prettyinpink your plan looks great!! Very organised. Well since being on here I have learnt so much more. I have decided to do the low everything diet now rather than just high calc and mag, with esp low sodium and potassium. It is crazy leading up to Chrissy but hopefully that will make me control myself Christmas day. The bugger is I should be ovulating just after Christmas and I don't want to waste another month by skipping it altogether. I will prob let myself have a bit more food on the day but skip breakfast and try to have as much foods that I am allowed as possible, no over indulging!! Hopefully if we conceive around that time it will mean I will be less stressed as should be in relaxed holiday mode so swaying girl. Thinking at this point will go 0 + 12 but also am very keen to get preg so even on 0 or just after. Will have abstained for over 7 days, am on supps, diet, thinking possibly represh?? Hoping it will be enough??!!!! Good luck to you all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God