Thread: new here :)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink new here :)

Hello All,

Well im only new to all dis. Well im from Ireland have 2 boys 4 n 1 n wud luv to add a girl to our family. Just the question is whether to try to sway or go high tech. DH is not really pushed on HT but i kno i can get around him but im kinda scared either way wat i decide to do. Scared of havin a 3rd boy if i sway, afraid of HT not workin wat wud u guys do? Thanks girls x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. HT is great when it works but a hard journey especially when you factor in international travel. The only way to a guarantee if it does work though.

You'll find both options on the site with lots of helpful people. Most of HT is in the member forums but questions are answered anywhere you post!

Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply wat ever i choose to do it wont b until 2013 anyway so i have lots of time to get all information. Would you mind me askin were have you done ur pgd? I was tinkin Genesis as have heard alot of good reports from der?!
    Ta x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have some International ladies on here that have used Genesis. There are some successes there and I know they like the doc. We have cycle stickies on here and we keep up with each cycler that way so people like you can read through them and see how the cycle went for research purposes.

I am in the States and I live near Atlanta, Georgia. I cycled at RBA in Atlanta. People cycle all over the US though.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i'll have a nosey through now, only gettin used to using dis site ha :L

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God